SOLD FS: BNIB Ford/Taurus HO alt 240 amp CHEAP

diminishedpower
10+ year member

I Like Chicken
Iowa
Sorry im remaking the thread to condense all the information since i cant edit the main post of the original thread.

I have a BNIB taurus HO alt at 240amp which was for my 3.0 liter 94 taurus.

Never been used. Long story short, my car audio got jacked about 2 years ago right when i bought the alt. And then i sold the car. I can take pictures if needed but its still sealed in the shipping box.

I want 200 shipped OBO. I just want it gone, its taking up space. Also it's an Iraggi alt. It will fit 94-99 sable and Taurus. Other vehicles it will fit is any ford that has the mounting brackets like shown in the pictures and then the 120 degree bolt pattern also show in picture. The only difference is you may have to rotate that face with the 120 degree bolts on rotation to fit right, most alt shops can do it for cheap. I know Irraggi said he'd do it for 20 dollars. This also works on all for 3.8 mustang engines and the 5.0 302 mustang engines but they need that face rotated like stated above.

Just to show it was new in box

IMG_2959.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

You can see the two mounting brackets, if you car mounts like this and has the 120 degree bolt pattern on the face like shown on the picture below this it will fit your ford.

IMG_2961.jpg

Here is the 120 degree bolt parten on face

IMG_2962.jpg

Post up if there is any more questions

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

diminishedpower

10+ year member
I Like Chicken
diminishedpower
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date