SOLD FS-Car Audio Lanyards

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
After posting in one thread I have had many people asking to purchase some so here ya go...

Pricing

1-5 Lanyards $5 each

6+ Lanyards $4 each

Will be shipped via USPS(snail mail) unless you want other shipping methods, If you want other shipping then you will pay for shipping.

I have the following:

4-Black/Orange........Quantumaudio

6-Black/Red.............Bass Interno

3-Black/white...........Audiobahn

4-Blue/White............Soundstream

2-White/Black...........Audiobahn (dirty)

2-Red/White.............Kumho Tire (dirty)

1-Yellow/Black..........Kicker

Some have passes to various events as press, staff, or competitor...I can leave them on there or take em off..which ever...

pics coming soon. I have many more lanyards, but i'm not digging them out until these sell off, if they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had some pm's about what these two looked like...so here is a pic...If you want a pic of any others let me know.

img1290443896058.jpg

sounds good. i was going to take a soundstream one but my best friend bought it before me so i dont wanna match him. ghey.
LOL, Yea. Those went quick. I sold many before I even made the thread. I should have some JBL/Harmon Kardon and PG laying around some were, hard telling though.

Oh, and to the guy who PMed about the DUB one. It has DUB and TIS on it...then says "twenty inches strong"

ill take the DUB, the kicker and a soundstram if you got these left. let me know yuor paypal and if you got all three of threse left.

pm sent.

1-Blue/White............Soundstream(pending)

1-Yellow/Black..........Dunlop Tires/Nopi

1-Red/Silver.............Visonik

1-Black/White...........MB Quart

I have had several people PM me about the passes. If you are interested in them(with/with out lanyards) just ask. I can provide pics or a full list of what they are(the current ones sitting here by the desk anyway).

mb quart is still here. The kicker is sold(no idea if I have more or not). I will be looking for more over the weekend, but prices will be back to normal after today.

1-Blue/White............Soundstream(found another) Pending Again

1-Yellow/Black..........Dunlop Tires/Nopi

1-Red/Silver.............Visonik

1-Black/White...........MB Quart

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.