Not open for further replies.

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
MICHIGAN
Item(s) for Sale:

acer aspire 5517

Acer travelmate 2480

Item(s) Description/Condition:

see pics, travelmate has bad batt..... both have cords....

Price:

was thinking 80 on travelmate and 120 on aspire but open to offers....

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on BUYER!!!!

Item Pictures:

CAM00433_zps40fa18e5.jpg

Acerlaptops Photos by basswiigee74 | Photobucket

yup, all electronics, car audio, odds and ends you never know ....
give me a run down of your laptops. i know zero when it comes to buying one besides what people tell me. i just buy what i have read about or what the sales person tells me. i have cash

give me a run down of your laptops. i know zero when it comes to buying one besides what people tell me. i just buy what i have read about or what the sales person tells me. i have cash
ACER TRAVELMATE SPECS....

Acer TravelMate 2480-2153 - Review of the Acer TravelMate 2480-2153

BUT i HAVE THE 1.87GHZ PROCESSOR, AND 1.5GB RAM.... SO ITS A BIT BETTER THAN THE SPECS SHEETS.... IT RUNS GREAT, BAD BATT. BUT THEY ARE LIKE...

5200mah Laptop Battery for Acer TravelMate 2400 2480 3210 3220 3230 3260 3270 | eBay 12.00 for one... IT HAS WINDOWS ULTIMATE 32BIT

SECOND IS THE ACER ASPIRE 5517 ....

Acer Aspire 5517-5997 Specs - Laptops - CNET Reviews

BUT MINE ONLY HAS 2GB OF RAM INSTEAD OF 3GB.... 160GB HD, HAS WINDOWS HOME PREMIUM 64BIT, WEBCAM BATT. WORKS GOOD BUT DOESN'T LAST LONG... LIKE 2.5 HRS.... BUT UPGRADED BATT. IS CHEAP TOO....

JUST TRYING TO MOVE TO FUND NEW COMP. PROJECT... CASH PREFERRED BUT WILL TRADE IF THE TRADE IS RIGHT.... BOTH LAPTOPS ARE GREAT FOR SURFING AND A LITTLE DOWNLOADING.... ON THE SMALLER HD ONE.... THEY HAVE SERVED ME WELL.... IF YOU NEED SOME SORT OF SOFTWARE INSTALLED LET ME KNOW.... BOTH HAVE AVAST UNTIL 2038, AND VARIOUS OTHER PROGRAMS.... MALWARE PRO.... ETC.... ALSO HAVE EXTERNAL HDD IF NEED BE.... HIT ME UP, i'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL...

If you click the link under the pic there are more pics....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

give me a run down of your laptops. I know zero when it comes to buying one besides what people tell me. I just buy what i have read about or what the sales person tells me. I have cash
what are you trying to use it for?

Downloading

surfing

programming

games? These are not gaming laptops!!!!

what are you trying to use it for?
Downloading

surfing

programming

games? These are not gaming laptops!!!!
nah dude i dont game. i dont even need one really just figured i had extra cash laying around sooooo maybe i want one. i need better pics. PM me cash price and lets talk computers

nah dude i dont game. i dont even need one really just figured i had extra cash laying around sooooo maybe i want one. i need better pics. PM me cash price and lets talk computers
did you click link under the pic in this thread? I put 20 pics up....

did you click link under the pic in this thread? I put 20 pics up....
yes i did thanks anyways man im sure they will sell fast though. sorry for gettign your hopes up they didnt have what i wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

basswiigee

CarAudio.com Veteran
basswiigee
MICHIGAN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied