SOLD FS: Classic "Soundstream D200II" amps (original owner)

Kando
10+ year member

For Sale: 2 x classic "Soundstream D200II" amps

both for $450 (shipped), or $250 each (shipped)

Please post interest here, and then PM me regarding sale.

Pictures of amps in their current state can be seen here:

Soundstream D200II

I am the original owner of these amps, which I bought somewhere around the late 80's, along with some other very serious old school/classic gear, which was all meant for an elaborate install that unfortunately never came about.

They are in their original boxes, with original packing material and manuals, one still has its original mounting screws package.

The only time that they have been used, was when I hooked them up, on a special temporary board that I made for them, for 2 KGB Sky Shows back in the early 90's, so they have about 20 hours or so of use total. They have been stored and in their boxes ever since.

I also, test fit them under the seats of my car, and that is where the unfortunate nicks came from, as I forgot to remove the seat slider springs during the test fitting. Otherwise they are in immaculate condition (9/10), as the pictures show.

An official copy of the D200II manual, which inclcudes their specs, can be seen here:

http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/AMP/sa_mc_d_class%20a/d_ca/d_ca.pdf

Thanks. I'm just bummed that I never really got to use them. The system they were planned for just didn't work out, then cars changed, and life happened.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Thanks. I'm just bummed that I never really got to use them. The system they were planned for just didn't work out, then cars changed, and life happened.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
kids.... you should've pushed her down some stairs:readytog:

Any flexibility on the pricing?
Not really, especially as I have recently been considering using at least one of them in a period specific resto/mod, along with a number of other classic pieces from that period. It is going to take at least that much to pry them away from me, especially considering how few hours are on them, let alone their near mint exterior condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.