SOLD FS: Damplifier Pro Bulk Packs 36sq. feet $160 shipped

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Picked some more up and thought I'd sell it on here. It's not in the damplifier pro box but it is the EXACT same stuff it's just not in the box. In my opinion you can see it's the exact same, but that's just me. $160 Shipped

If you have any questions please ask and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01536.jpg

How many sheets can you fit in the flat rate box?

QUOTE=Goindef154;6520183]Looking at $8.00 plus shipping. If people wouldn't mind me folding it I could fit quite a bit I think in a usps flat rate box.

How many sheets can you fit in the flat rate box?
QUOTE=Goindef154;6520183]Looking at $8.00 plus shipping. If people wouldn't mind me folding it I could fit quite a bit I think in a usps flat rate box.
You know I'm not sure, If I were to guess, since I won't have a flat rate box near me until tonight, I'd say10 sheets but it could be more probably not less.

how does this stuff compare to raammat?
You know I'm not too sure, you could probly take a look at that one website where that guy does all the comparisons, I'm not sure what the name of it is off the top of my head. I've never worked with raamat before.

sounds like you are a dealer now...you buy wholesale and sell it online, sounds like a dealer to me
That's totally fine, you're entitled to your opinion. If you use this definition:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dealer

Then technically half the guys on here are dealers. If you want to tell a moderator I'm fine with that, until they tell me not to sell this stuff then you are post dumping so if you have any other negative things to say please just PM me.

how many sheets do you think i would need for trunk?
You know I'm not sure, never done a trunk install before, depends on the car and such, I know that the damplifier trunk kit is 20sqft. if that gives you an idea, that's probly 10 or so sheets give or take a couple.

That is damp pro, I have purchased 2 bulk packs and a shop pack. They come in boxes like that for people who order in BULK so that is damp pro. My shop pack and 1 of my bulk packs came in the same exact box. Nothing to worry bout.

That is damp pro, I have purchased 2 bulk packs and a shop pack. They come in boxes like that for people who order in BULK so that is damp pro. My shop pack and 1 of my bulk packs came in the same exact box. Nothing to worry bout.
Thank you sir! That's good to know.

MINE. local pick up whenever our schedules coincide //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.