FS: Digital Designs 3512 Subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

jf2oo6
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 3512F D2 12" subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As you can see in the pictures, the sub is in excellent shape. I bought it new, and had it installed in the back of my SUV. The sub spent more time in my house than in my vehicle because I had to constantly take the box out because I needed the trunk space. It has been uninstalled for about 2 years now since I sold the vehicle it was in. Overall, I have probably had this sub in my car for maybe 1 year total, and I never pushed it hard.

I always thought this sub sounded absolutely excellent. It plays clean, low, and can get loud when wanted. I hate to sell it, but I don't think I will be installing it again in the next vehicle I get.

Price:

$280 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be calculated based on your location. I will go with whichever is cheapest between USPS, UPS, and FEDEX.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

image url

Good looking sub, good price as well, my wife will not let me collect subs anymore, good luck with sale dude, free bump. Shouldn't last long at this price.
Thanks for the support. I hate to get rid of this sub. I always enjoyed it. Unfortunately it just sits now and doesn't get played anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.