SOLD FS: DLS MS6 6.5 Comp Set - one woofer blown, tweets and x-overs good. $45 SHIPPED!

Dygital
10+ year member

Utah
I'm selling my used DLS MS6 6.5" component set that I purchased new about 3 years ago, and was used in my car for about 2 years and 8 months. Everything works great with the exception of one of the woofers, which is blown and so it's not included in this set. No trades please. Per the suggestion of several forum members, package will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (Flat Rate Box)

So what you would be getting is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 fully working DLS UP1C Tweeters (the grill on one of the tweeters was snapped and is missing the lower half, see pics. The tweeter works just fine and this is purely cosmetic.) The dome on the tweeter with the broken grill is very slightly dented in in some places but this is cosmetic and shouldn't effect performance. Tweeters come with the angle style plastic mounts and also flush style mounts. Screws not included.

2 fully working DLS MS6 Crossovers (they each have a hole drilled in the cover, but this is cosmetic and does not effect performance, see pics.)

1 fully working DLS MS6 6.5" Mid woofer

2 DLS 6.5 Speaker grills/covers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No screws, bolts, boxes, manuals etc. are included, just the items listed above.

I am not willing to part any of the items out at this time and am selling this as a package deal only. Thanks.

Obviously this isn't a complete component set since it's missing a Mid woofer, but for someone looking for tweeters, or someone who already has an MS6 component set and wants to have a backup woofer, tweeter, or crossover ready this could be a useful purchase.

DLS America wanted $120 + shipping just for a single MS6 replacement woofer! So if you need a replacement woofer for your MS6 set, what I'm offering is a great deal in comparison.

I've never sold anything here on caraudio.com but I did include my user name on a piece of paper which can be seen in some of the pics and I've been a member on caraudio since 2002.

Payment must be made by PayPal. Your items will be shipped within 1-3 business days of receiving payment. Everything is as-is and all sales are final. Rest assured that I'll be actively checking my PM's and this thread at least once every 48 hours so don't hesitate to contact me if your interested. I will also update this thread ASAP once something has been sold, so if it's still here, that means it's unsold and available. Thanks for looking!

Pics..

dlsetbd9.jpg

dlstweeterszq8.jpg

dlstweeters2wr3.jpg

dlswoofercx4.jpg

Boxed up and ready to ship..

dlsspeakersmh8.jpg

Tweeter UP1C, 28 mm (1,1") silk dome tweeter

Woofer size 16,5 cm (6,5")

Power handling capacity 100 W RMS / 160 W max

Frequency range 45 - 20.000 Hz

Crossover point (Hz) 4500 Hz

Sensitivity 92 dB (1W/1m)

Outer diameter of woofer 165 mm (6,5")

Magnet size 100 mm (3,94")

Mounting depth 67 mm ( 2,64")

Crossover Filter box with 6/12 dB slope (LP/HP)

Mounting hole 140 mm (5,5")

Impedance 4 ohm

For those wondering a little more. I think I'm picking this little guy up though.

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to ship this to Canada.
bump ^
Just curious, but why not? Shipping with USPS to Canada is not all that expensive. They go by the weight of the package and it doesn't matter about the size (at least for your box). What I've done is just charged a little more for shipping, whatever the difference is....just tryin to help you, that is if your current buyer backs out.

Sold! Thanks chereck.

donpisto - the reason I'm hesitant about shipping to Canada is due to the added hassle of dealing with customs forms, generally not having as much seller protection on PayPal etc.. If it weren't for those factors I would gladly sell to our friends from the north.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.