FS: Dynamat Trunk Kit - $50 plus shipping

ez2hotwire
10+ year member

Old head into SQ now
NJ
1. Products:

One Dynamat Trunk Kit

2. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

One Dynamat Trunk kit. All original, never used. Never got around to installing it so I'm selling it.

4. Total Price: :

50 plus shipping (UPS ground) from 08075. Let me know your zip code.

5. Pictures:

image.jpg

I have paypal but I'll also take money orders. See my references in my sig. Any questions, PM me. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I forgot what brand I have has plain foil no logo. I placed 4 x 4 squares inside the doors a few inches apart and full coverage on the inner skin...
I too generally use the factory carpet to make my templates. It's also a good idea to put layer of butyl damping material under the MDF too...
If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
It will probably change your tuning. I've seen bigger numbers off of much less power from walling at the rear seats, but Terry "trunk king" Brock...
Thanks all for your responses! In regards to the dB meter suggestions, I ended up using my Blue Yeti microphone which supposedly can handle up to...

About this thread

ez2hotwire

10+ year member
Old head into SQ now
ez2hotwire
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date