FS: HUGE RCA DLP TV (like new with all acc.)

Participant count
  • Participant list

HOAX_1
10+ year member

I have a one week old 61" RCA DLP television. I have everything for it including the original box. Link to TV on RCA's site is HERE. As you can see retail is $3699 plus what ever tax would be in your state. This is a MASSIVE tv. Actual pics will be taken when I find my stinkin camera. NO SHIPPING, NO WAY, DONT ASK. This TV is no deeper than a 27" TV and offers a killer picture. Also has TV GUIDE+ which rocks. Partial trades accepted, only interested in an Orion 2500D and/or 2 12" W7's. Otherwise $2900. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Specs are as follows:

HD3s w/DLP™ (Digital Light Processing™) Light Engine - 16.7 Million Colors - Twice the contrast of most other microdisplay technologies.

Digital Cable Ready with Integrated High Definition Tuner and Off-Air HD Tuner

Digital Hi-Pix™ Picture Systems with TruScan Digital Reality™ Intelligent Signal Processing - "Because the Picture Intended Should be the Picture Presented"

Proprietary DLP™ Video Bit Sequences

HD Connectivity with HDMI™ and 2-Way DTVLink™

CinemaScreen™ Floating Picture Screen

NetConnect™ - Ethernet with Microsoft Win CE® Operating System and Internet Explorer® (IE) Web Browser

Manufacturer posted picture

HD61LPW165.gif

~BUMP~

This needs to go, the warden wants a car.... Also willing to trade for a car or truck of equal or greater value. Let me know what you have if this is the route you want to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HOAX_1

10+ year member
HOAX_1
Little Rock, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views