Hertz ECX 165 6.5"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

HAT Imagine - used, 9/10 mechanical & cosmetic condition

Hertz ECX 165 - used, 9/10 mechanical & cosmetic condition

Price:

HAT Imagine - $200 + shipping

Hertz ECX 165 - $150 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Items will be shipped in the original boxes.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Correct, There is nothing mechanically or cosmetically wrong with them. They are in great condition. Just used.

Prices have changed to include shipping.

$200 shipped for the HAT's

and ill go for $125 shipped for the Hertz.

The HAT Imagine's have a crossover built into the back of the woofer. Sorry I didnt update but both sets of speakers have been sold.

Look above ur post for the answer to your question. This thread has been over for a good 2 weeks...
Correct, everything has been sold. I already have my MLK165's on the way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...