SOLD FS locally Clearwater, Largo, St. Pete, Sub and amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

boomzilla
10+ year member

Got 'Roids?
Florida
Like this title says, JUST LOCALLY in FLORIDA to Clearwater, Largo, and St. Pete, etc.

I have a 12'' Fi Fully Loaded BL. Dual 1 ohm coils, good cosmetic condition on cone, basket has been used before (was re-coned) and the motor has some oxidation film on the bottom. The sub has something underneath the dust cap thats rattling around, my guess is it's a piece of CA glue. It's not really noticable in my car, but may in others. Was ran on a US Amps Md3d at 2 ohms (1200rms) the whole time I've had it. Was bought from Slam. $140 OBO, can come with FG box.

Second is a US Amps Md3d (an '06 version) with the power terminals on the bottom. I bought this from Kowboy awhile back. Has some cosmetic damage to the heatsink and on the Us Amps emblem, but nothing to effect it's performance, but it's not in mint condition. The power led also doesn't seem to come on when the amp is really on, it confused me at first, but it works. $290, can't really go any lower, just want to get back what I paid for it.

Third is a Stinger SPV44 battery. Only had it for 3 months, has minor scratches on the metal case, usually rests at 12.8-12.9v. Comes with the batt terminals aswell.

$95 OBO.

Fourth is alot of wire, mostly 1/0. I do have some 2/0 welding wire, 0g and 4g.

For all the wire, I'd say around $95, This is alot of wire, most of it is in short lengths, and moderate lengths (perfect for amp to batt, batt to batt etc.), and most have ring terminals on one end or both. I can seperate as this is a local sale so it's negotiable.

Fifth is a Zapco I-Force I-2100 2 channel amp. It's in good condition, minor scratches. Just the output on one channel is alot weaker than the other. I don't know the specs, I bought it from a pawn shop and after learning it didn't work It's been sitting on a shelf. $45 takes it, IDK if the output is going or if there's another prob.

Sixth is random broken stuff.

I have an oldschool Yamaha YPA-700 4 channel that powers on, but no sound comes out. $15 takes it

I have an oldschool Aphasonik PMA 2050i amplifier. Don't know any specs on it at all, just pulled it out my girls car when she came home with it. It has a wiring diagram on the bottom plate, and comes with the original plugs. The gain pot is stuck, and won't turn at all. $15 takes this aswell.

That's about it. I will have pictures A.S.A.P. I do not have a camera, but anyone interested locally I can come by with the equipment wired up to show that everything is in working order.

I may be able to take some of that 1/0 off your hands.
Let me know what lengths you need or if your close to 66th st and 54th I can bring all the wire and you an pick out what you want.

good guy here!!! GLWS
Thanks man, the sub played beautifully and completely suprises the locals. For one 12 on 1200rms, it astounds alot of people. Just hard times right now, the sub needs a new dustcap that I can't afford, and life is more important.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

boomzilla

10+ year member
Got 'Roids?
boomzilla
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date