SOLD FS: MB Quart DSC4125 & DB Drive Bullet Tweeters

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
I have my 2 MB Quart DSC4125s for sale. Looking for $125 each, $220 for the pair. Both work 100%, good cosmetic condition. One just got back from Ampmedics with a clean bill of health.

Also have 4 DB Drive bullet tweeters. High efficiency, 4ohm, 100rms. Looking for $40 a pair.

Buyer pays shipping.

Brand new. Never used them. 4ohm wont work.

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...

About this thread

galacticmonkey

5,000+ posts
Wants a button like that.
galacticmonkey
Tampa, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date