SOLD FS: memphis mojo 2500D

mrwigglezdj
10+ year member

bass boxing champ XD
well i finaly broke down and pulled the mojo from the van and have my forsale pictures.

it was bought last year in may a few days before sbn o8 and has been taken care of since. not abused.

i do have both end caps *unlike many other folks* and orignal box and fuse/holder, and yes i used the orignal fuse and holder and never poped the fuse.

i ran it on 15.4volts in the van. it works flawlessly 10 out of 10, it was installed in the rear of a work van and does have a few scratches and the emblom "M" has a scratch across it, does not look terriable or beat to hell and back just normal wear and tear on the outside i would rate it a easy 9 out of 10 on looks.

my price includes shipping in the lower 48 states and will ship to canada for extra and same goes to other countries.

i accept paypal and postal mo. only and cash for local pick up ofcourse.

i am not looking for trades unless you live in fla. and want to trade a gun or two for it then im game for that trade other wise i need the cash to finish my house so i can move in and then rebuild my system again.

i dont have the specs. check them out at memphiscaraudio.com ,,.,...,... it does 600 watts at 4ohm........

asking $475 shipped with paypal fees

DSCF5155.jpg

DSCF5156.jpg

DSCF5157.jpg

DSCF5158.jpg

DSCF5159.jpg

DSCF5160.jpg

i dont want to sell it since i went thru hell buying it (got robed rite before sbn and forked out 2 weeks pay for that beast lol)

but im rebuilding a house and could use the money to finish and then the money i save each month will allow me to rebuild with bigger items....

i personaly only ran it at 1ohm daily , and i bought it brand new so i can not say honestly..

i have seen others run theirs at .5 but had massive alt power and battery back up.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.