FS: Motorola MPX220 Smartphone. 14 Pics.

Participant count
  • Participant list

DOHCrazy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Included: Retail Box, Manuals, Charger, data cable, Everything that came in the retail box

Unlocked: No, Cingular

Used/Tested Networks: Cingular

I got this febuary of 2005. Its been used every day since then. It is scratched and knicked. Works Excelent. It has had screen protectors from overlayplus.com on it since the first time I flipped it open. Both screens are in like new condition. I havent had any of the volumn problems. The Hinge works perfect. Battery is original but holds its charge just fine.

Installed Apps:

Xbar 2.0

Agile Messenger

Beta Player

Phone is in excellent condition internally. The up/down button on the outside has been worn a bit.

If it doesn't sell in this condition, I may go to cnn.cn and order a new housing for it. If your interested in doing this yourself, it comes to about $35 USD for everything that would need to be replaced to make this phone look brand new.

Comes with ALL original packaging and accessories, including the data cable.

Asking $200 USD shipped from Texas, USA.

+$10 USD for Canada.

A bit of Feedback: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=24301

I can be contacted 24/7 on AIM at DOHCrazy. Email is dohcrazy at gmail.com.

mini-IMG_0297.JPG

mini-IMG_0298.JPG

mini-IMG_0299.JPG

mini-IMG_0300.JPG

mini-IMG_0301.JPG

mini-IMG_0302.JPG

mini-IMG_0303.JPG

mini-IMG_0305.JPG

mini-IMG_0306.JPG

my friend has one and its a very nice smart phone. but **** how it get all those knicks? but any ways bump for a bad ass phone, if I was you I would get a new housing for it, it'll def raise up the price of it, if not just leave it as it is.

I just found out I could warranty it. A new one should be here monday.

Stupid little stuff got those knicks. Im probably one of the most careful teenagers I know with phones, and it still got that way.

Ill order a new battery cover from cnn.cn, and then just slap that on the new one and not use the new one.

EDIT: Was it nessecary to quote the pictures?

I just found out I could warranty it. A new one should be here monday.
Stupid little stuff got those knicks. Im probably one of the most careful teenagers I know with phones, and it still got that way.

Ill order a new battery cover from cnn.cn, and then just slap that on the new one and not use the new one.

EDIT: Was it nessecary to quote the pictures?

i thought i quoted your first post didt know you posted twice my bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DOHCrazy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DOHCrazy
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies