FS: Nitro Rustler trx2.5 + extras, elec boat, etc..

Participant count
  • Participant list

aeroportspwn
10+ year member

mmmm aeroports
FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Nitro rustler trx2.5 with extras

What you get: running rustler + radio + charger + 7.2volt + starter system.

Willing to negotiate or sweeten the deal via PM. I have spare wheels/tires, bodies, extra steering servo, Spare receiver that came off an electric rustler, brand new in bag bigger gear to make the rustler go faster, almost complete electric stampede rolling chassis, spare gas tank, Electric boat, etc..

If you are really interested just PM me and we can talk, but everything listed under the Negotiate/ sweeten deal IS NOT included at the listing price.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used and overall in good shape. Truck runs. Bottom of chassis does not have many scratches at all. The truck is not beat up. Truck has some dirt on it obviously that can be cleaned off. I always kept the engine oiled inside and after running always cleaned it internally with wd40. I also cleaned the air filter with dish soap after 2 tanks of gas every time or either before I put the truck up for the night.

The truck has been in storage for almost a year since I last ran it. Motor still turns over easy / freely with the ez start system. It will more than likely need tuned / carb screws adjusted and a fresh glow plug.

I have a video of the engine turning over freely if you need that as well.

Price:

$220 + actual shipping fee

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping Via USPS parcel post with Insured + delivery confirmation will Probably be around $20 but it depends. I will only charge you actual shipping fee or approx.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

I will sell the electric boat as pictured for $65 + actual shipping. All you would need is a ESC, Radio, Battery and receiver to get it going..

If interested I have a traxxas 27mhz receiver without crystal that would work on the boat.

The boat is made by graupner and is a good company out of Germany. The boat is very stable and could be converted to LIPO / Brushless if you wanted to with adding a water pickup to cool the motor. The boat is pretty light and is low to the ground.

-------------------------------

Also Make me offers on the Running Nitro Rustler. I have too many parts to list or could possibly include so PM me if Interested.

Your price is a little too high. used Nitros have been steadily decreasing in price since brushless motors/esc's came out. A good price would be around $180 shipped tops. Just trying to help you out I have been a member of Ultimaterc and Rcuniverse since '03. Check those forums out if you want to sell it. Rcuniverse is the ebay of rc.

Thx for feedback, I am not in any hurry to sell. Just trying to sell stuff I don't use any longer. I will wait it out and see what I can get, and I have many extra parts that could be included to the current listing price is why I listed it at that price. All someone has to do is PM me and who knows what all I will Include in the deal.

still 4 sale, will throw in extra Rims/tires, New Larger Spur gear in packaging, 1 extra used servo that can be used for a backup steering servo..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

aeroportspwn

10+ year member
mmmm aeroports
aeroportspwn
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies