FS or TRADE: Zune -modded w/ 100gb drive

aesoj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kansas
Modded Zune (black in color) w/ 100gb hard drive installed. $300 or will trade for ?? Thinking more in the line of other electronics or maybe even some tools (for trades) as I'm pretty much set car audio wise....if it's a REALLY good trade offer though I may take it even if it is car audio related so don't be afraid to ask //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Zune comes with all original acessories (including box) and a leather flip up DLO case. Everything is pretty much like new -headphones have never even been used and the Zune still has the protective screen guard on it (that comes on all Zunes when you first buy them). I also take Paypal -only ship to confirmed addresses- and DON'T charge the fee, either. I have to run a few errands but pics. of everything will be posted later. In the meantime, if anyone is interested, send me a pm and let me know what you're offering trade wise (if you're not interested in buying it staight up).

-Jose

Pics. have now been added to original post. Be sure to click on 'em to make 'em bigger. If they're still not big enough for you, send me a pm with your email address in it and I'll send you full size ones.

Skip,

I'm going to have to pass on the subs, bro.

-Jose

****, bro. You got rid of all the games I was really interested in so I'm going to have to pass.

-Jose

kasimo420,

Man, I'm real sorry for not answering you but I had the email notification feature turned off and didn't know you had posted in here. Anyway, thanks for the offer but I'm good with the laptop I already have.

If anyone is interested in buying this straight up (and wants to use Paypal), $285 is the lowest I'll go.

-Jose

Thanks guys but I'm going to have to pass on those last two trades. I'm good with my Axim and, after researching the phone a little, it's not something that I'm interested in.

-Jose

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

aesoj

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
aesoj
Kansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied