Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

also includes pioneer iPod adapter cable (for video) and metra universal steering wheel interface. Sets right up automatically.

Condition of all items:

Used but nothing major. See Pics. Works perfect.

Total Price: :

350 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

us only and covered in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

tFeeb6b.jpg

XrWXz52.jpg

CiCiE9U.jpg

GWr61nh.jpg

Additional info:

I have been using this unit in my past two cars. Its a great unit, great UI, very good gps, a nice eq, basic delay, excellent bluetooth and ipod integration.

there is a small scuff on the screen the size of an eyelash I circled in the pics. You cant really notice it but I should mention it. I also set it up so the parking brake can be easily bypassed and will toss that in as well.

Highlights:

General features:

DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner

built-in navigation system for all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico with 12 million points of interest

AVIC FEEDS navigation customization

internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)

6.1" touchscreen

variable-color button customization and partially detachable face

built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming

PANDORA® Internet radio connectivity

connection to social media and other sites through Aha Radio and your iPhone

app mode for viewing iPhone video content from select Internet applications (iPhone 4 required)

fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings

Audio/video features:

plays MP3/WMA/AAC files recorded on CD, DVD, micro-SD card, and USB memory devices

plays DivX files recorded on CD and DVD, and AVI, WMV, and MPEG-4 files on micro-SD card and USB memory devices

plays JPEG and BMP images on micro SD/SDHC cards

24-bit digital-to-analog converter

high- and low-pass filters

8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves

Auto EQ measures and tunes for your car's acoustics (requires optional microphone)

dual-zone A/V output

Sonic Center Control: Sound that is suited for the listening position can easily be created with this function. You can adjust

sound more toward the listening position left (7) to right (7).

Expandability:

iPod control: Pioneer cable required for full access to audio/video content

compatible with Pioneer satellite radio and HD Radio™ tuners

inputs: rear USB input, micro-SD card slot, front-panel A/V input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input

outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.2-volt front, rear, subwoofer), video output

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

lets get this out of here.

310 shipped for everything

unit and all hardware/wires + ipod controller and steering wheel adapter for 310 shipped.

This unit has zero issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...