Status
Not open for further replies.

alfabit1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer TS-C520PRS 5 1/4" Components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pioneer comps in very good condition. Ran these lightly for a year or so, sold the car these were in approx 1.5 - 2 years ago so they've been sitting in the box since. Great set of comps, especially the mid bass drivers.

Info:

Pioneer TS-C520PRS (tsc520prs) 5-1/4" 2-way PRS Premier Reference

Price:

$175 shipped

(no trades please)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Continental 48 US states only

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the tweeters like in this set? i'm looking at running these with a set of dyn 8" mid-bass drivers as a 3way front stage.

what are the tweeters like in this set? i'm looking at running these with a set of dyn 8" mid-bass drivers as a 3way front stage.
Tweeters - I ran them active and they sounded very nice. I have ID NX30's in another car that I'd say are a touch smoother, but they're mounted w/ the mid-bass where the PRS i had mounted in the a-pillar.

ohhh okay thanks, so they arnt too harsh or tinny?
No I didn't find them too harsh, I ended up running them active w/ a xover around 3.5khz or so and they sounded really good. (The passive xovers are set to 2khz I believe, which for my install I found too low).

If you use the passive xovers they have a tweeter adjustment (-3db) that helps bring them into balance.

nice, I've got a heap of active crossovers atm, still trying to figure out what one to use, I also have a set of passive 3ways dynaudio crossovers.. I wanna run active too!

nice, I've got a heap of active crossovers atm, still trying to figure out what one to use, I also have a set of passive 3ways dynaudio crossovers.. I wanna run active too!
For me, running active = never ending adjustments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wish they made an active 4way deck (highs, mid, mid-bass and bass) would be perfect......... keeping my eye out for a avhp7850dvd (model with the p-bus) but I still don't think that deck'll do what I want it too

They make at least a couple 4 way active decks. I have a pioneer p99rs that is and the clarion drz9255 is also. I think there is a McIntosh also that is.

What is the best price on these? I am trying to find a nice set for my father in laws work truck. I could send you the money later today. Let me kno.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...