SOLD FS:pioneer z2+extras

PepsiFiend69
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Selling this for a friend, still waiting on his lazy ass for some pictures //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

here's the specs im sure you all know.

# In-dash DVD player/navigation system with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

# Fits double-sized dash openings (a perfect fit for vehicles with double-sized, 4" tall dash openings)

# Motorized 7" video screen with touch-panel controls

# Turn-by-turn map and voice guidance

# Built-in 30GB hard drive performs all navigation functions

# Stores up to 10GB of music files

# Voice command capability; microphone included

# Text-to-speech technology announces the names of most roads

# Learning capability: remembers frequently traveled roads and suggests familiar routes

# Smart routing algorithm takes data such as posted speed limits and number of turns into account to suggest the most efficient route possible

# Plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, DVD+R/RWS, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3/WMA discs

# Navigation antenna included

# Nearly 12 million points of interest

# Roadside Assistance display

# One year of free Roadside Assistance Service

# 64MB internal memory

# 3-band parametric EQ

# XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready (subscription, tuner and antenna required and sold separately)

# XM's NavTraffic premium service available with your XM subscription for an extra $3.99 per month, or for $9.99 per month on its own (NavTraffic not available with a SIRIUS subscription, or through a SIRIUS radio); check the NavTraffic radio for a list of covered cities

# Compatible with Pioneer's iPod interface adapter, Bluetooth adapter, and DVD/CD changer

# Audio/video input

# Rear-view camera input

# Front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs

# Tri-zone capable

# Supertuner IIID AM/FM tuner

# 18 FM/6 AM presets

Unit is in mint mint mint condition, he had it in his weekend car, so it barely got used. was purchased originally in April of 2008 brand new.

comes with all the paperwork, original box, microphone, navi antenna Pioneer CD-IB100II ipod integration.

search my name, feedback is flawless

100% on ebay, name JoeR1988

75+ positive transactions over at VwVortex.com

asking $800 obo shipped.

paypal or local pickup cash only please.

nomz.jpg

tn-1.jpg

thats a ****nn good price..cheapp

thanks man. times are tough. gotta take a loss every once and awhile //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

forgot to note, he'll take a trade + cash for a newer alpine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.