FS: PPI PC2600 Chrome LNIB

mpowered325is
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Seatte
Item(s) for Sale:

For sale is a PPI PC2600 in beautiful chrome finish. Amp is still with original box and packing material. The bar code and Magnolia Hi Fi purchase info is on the side of the box. Its about as complete as can be.I have tested the amp and works beautifully. Original plugs and PPI sticker has not been touched on the bottom. Never been repaired or opened.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

As far as the condition of the chrome, it has to be one of the best "used" amps I have seen in this finish. 9/10. The sticker of the "2" in "2600" has a couple SMALL nicks. Most of the stickers are in perfect shape. 10/10 function

Price:

$220 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PPIamp1.jpg

PPIamp2.jpg

It looks like the pic shows a mark below the "Precision Power" sticker on the left. Thats actually a reflection showing the fire detector in my condo. Its not a mark or blemish

It looks like the pic shows a mark below the "Precision Power" sticker on the left. Thats actually a reflection showing the fire detector in my condo. Its not a mark or blemish
I was just about to ask about that, thanks for the clarification. I have a weakness for old school chrome...do you need anything, trade wise?

What kind of power does this make?
600+ at 4ohm mono. If I remember right, the older PC series were never extrememly underrated. They did there rated VERY well, but not a lot more. Could be wrong though....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.