Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Rainbow CMX kick 6.5" 2-way component set

Seas Prestige 27TFFNC/G textile dome tweeters

H1396-04 27TFFNC/G

Selenium ST200 supertweeters

Selenium ST200 Super Tweeter 264-348

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Rainbow CMX kicks: USED I used these in a setup a couple years ago and they've been sitting around since. One of the woofers is frozen. The other woofer and both tweeters work fine, no scraping on the good woofer. I do not have the xovers, but I still have the original box, grills, mounting hardware, etc. The dents you see on the woofer cone in the pictures are on the frozen woofer. The good woofer has a very minor dent that may be visible in the picture.

Seas Prestige: USED I just took these out of my car a few weeks ago. They work perfect and sound even better.

Selenium ST200: BNIB I bought these as part of a tailgate setup I never got around to building lol Now I need money. Never saw power.

Price:

Rainbow CMX woofers: $50 shipped CONUS for working, $15 shipped CONUS for frozen, $65 shipped CONUS for tweets, whole set $110 shipped CONUS

Seas Prestige: $50 shipped CONUS for pair

Selenium ST200: $30 shipped CONUS for pair

PRICES ARE ALL O.B.O. NO TRADES I want to move these quick

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay

Item Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice tweets right there. I run two sets of the metal dome version and they are by far the best I have used to date. Can take a ton of power and sound good at the same time. GLWS OP

Very nice tweets right there. I run two sets of the metal dome version and they are by far the best I have used to date. Can take a ton of power and sound good at the same time. GLWS OP
thanks. i loved the tweets. they sounded incredible, but unfortunately they dont work with the mids i have now. and i cant afford to buy new mids lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.