SOLD FS: RF T20001bd + Cadence Cap + 1/0 Distro Blocks

adampit
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I bought the RF T20001bd amp from an authorized dealer about 3.5 years ago. I used it for about a year and has been sitting in my closet ever since it was taken out of my car in perfect working order. I had the correct electrical system to power this monster and it was not abused. It is nearly perfect cosmetically and was 100% working last time it was in my car. Comes with the remote bass knob in the picture and the original box. I cannot find the birthsheet but i believe it was somewhere around 2500.

Looking for $450 + shipping OBO with local pickup available in NYC area.

Also have a Cadence capacitor. I never used this thing, when i bought 2 12W7s from someone they just gave me the cap with it. I'm not even sure how many farads it is, but it is a pretty large cap, id say around 5 farads.

Looking for $50 + shipping OBO with local pickup available in the NYC area.

In the last pic i have a few distribution blocks and fuse holders.

They are numbered.

1 - Kicker ANL fuse holder with 125A fuse - i believe its 4ga, might be bigger though - $11 shipped

2 - Stinger ANL fuse holder with 250A fuse - this is 1/0ga i believe - $17 shipped

3 - Stinger distro block - 1/0 in , 2 4ga outs - $8 shipped

5 - Raptor distro block - 1/0 in , 4 4ga outs - BNIB - $20 shipped

I did not do #4 because i have the complete Monster 1/0 wiring kit that i ripped out of my car. If someone is interested inthe complete 1/0 wiring kit we could work something out, includes a bunch of 1/0 wire with ends already, remote wire, 2 battery terminals, this distro block and maybe something else - if interested in 1/0 wire or the battery terminals or the distro block #4 just let me know and make an offer on the wire or block (the block has 1/0 in and 3 2ga outs i believe)

If anyone needs refs i could dig them up, i have done trades on here, sounddomain, maxima.org and nycmaximas.

Any questions just ask!

34zk7ia.jpg

x37ddh.jpg

suv6kj.jpg

331j9t4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.