• Participant list

dvrmstrng
5,000+ posts

DE
Item(s) for Sale:

1. HPI Savage Flux HP

2. Xbox 360 (60 GB)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Used three times. Thought I would get into the hobby and went and got a dog instead, which takes up all my time. Literally have 3 charges through the lipos. Sale will include the truck, transmitter, 2x 4S lipos, charger, lipo battery bag, all misc parts, and tool kit for the truck. I paid I think exactly $1000 for all of this less than 2 months ago.

2. Used but in perfect condition. 60 GB hard drive. 1 controller. 1 wireless headset with charge cord. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3 included.

Price:

1. $600 OBO + shipping (the box is pretty big but I'll work with the buyer on shipping if it's going far.

2. $150 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See Above

Item Pictures:

Don't have username on pictures. I have been on this site for close to 10 years and have probably done well over 100+ transactions. No BS coming from this end.

8T63Pby.jpg

1O3Yilm.jpg

ye2eCr3.jpg

1Ubkh4p.jpg

vTbgYN3.jpg

ZMXG6k9.jpg

Also should have mentioned I have a WTB thread on this forum...would take trades/partial trades for anything in that thread:

DEH 80prs, Clarion CZ702, JBL MS62C comps or similar, 10" or 12" subs with D2 coils that can handle around 1kw in an SQ application.

Found all the car audio gear I was shopping for except for a wiring kit. Cash only at this point!

Open to everything/anything. Make offers. The RC is literally sitting there and hasn't been used since it was opened.

Dude i have the same RC....man i love it....its literally the most insane one out to date i ever owned.

Instant backflips by just stabbing the throttle

It really is unreal. I walked into a small hobby shop one day and said I wanted something fun and didn't want to come back and ask for something faster so I got this thing running 4S. On 4S it's unreal how fast it goes, 6S must be a joke. I almost want to keep it just to play with every once and a while but it doesn't make sense. I ended up getting a dog instead and he takes up most of my free time.

BUMP....Xbox is gone, LMS-R is listed now in the Subwoofer section and the RC truck is still here. Make a decent offer and it's yours!

I will ship the Savage Flux with everything for $600 if it sells before new years....big savings over buying everything new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dvrmstrng

5,000+ posts
dvrmstrng
DE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views