SOLD FS. Sonus Faber, Scan Fullrange, JBL, MIT, Eclipse, DEI

Participant count
  • Participant list

Here-I-Come
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Miami, FL
Need to sell fast, have a few pressing issue that need to be address now.

Now something for you guys that is rare. These are From the Sonus Faber Cremona Center M Center channel system. That are modified ScanSpeak 12m drivers. They have a wooden fiber cone. From my listening test they are more detail, but still have that warmth the stock 12m has, they little a little higher and low then the stock unit. I’m sure they are the only pair in the US out the $4000 Sonus Faber Cremona M center channel unit. And it you want a pair you can’t call Sonus Faber and buy a pair you would have to own the center channel unit first and then I would replace you drivers for you. Even if you want to buy a pair you would have to purchase 2 of the center channel units as only 1 modified 12m comes in each unit.

$450 shipped in the US.

DSC03089.jpg

Next up is a ultra rare set of Scanspeak fullrange drivers. These are Scanspeak 13F 4.5” Fullrange drivers and there is only 4 pair in anywhere to my knowledge. Not much info was available on these ,I do now they are built on the 13m motor with a few upgrades. I listen to these and they are very, very detailed drivers. A little light on impact in the bottom end, but if use for about 250hz and up it might better then the above SF 12m, if you really like detail and realism.

Here are the specs I do have:

Cooper cap

voice coil former is aluminum and some other extra metal alloy which I was not told what it was, but Its also used in Wilson Audio’s watt puppy midrange driver,

coil is 28mm

Voice Coil is 12mm tall

Coil is centered 60% in gap

Gap is 20mm tall

Xmax 6,5mm

Efficiency: 82.7db 2.83v/1m

Sensitivity: 85db 2.83v/1m

FS: 100hz

Power handling: 60 watts rms without highpass crossover

Impedance is said to nearly flat from 100hz-15khz, so it a very easy load for amps to drive.

Impedance: 8 ohms

$450 shipped in the US.

13Fpic2.jpg

13Fpic1.jpg

Next up is a pair of Mint/like new JBL 2118H 8” mids. The have only be seen power to test to make sure they where working. $215 shipped in the US

DSC03216.jpg
DSC03217.jpg

BNIB set of Tsunami Elite series power distribution products: 2 1-gauge in 6 4-gauge out Distribution Block AGU Fused Distribution Block. 1 1-4gauge in and 4 8-gauge out. $45 shipped in the US

BNIB DEI Dual ANL inline Fuse holder. $25 shipped in the US

DSC03205.jpg

Here we have 5 units of MIT AutoTerminator Pro Speaker Articulation Modules some more items I said I would never sell. I bought these units from Mr. Scott Buwalda they were installed in hes Expert 240sx some years back. These units are of direct origin from the Award winning MIT Oracle Technology. They where marketed for Auto Audio used, but can be used in either Home or Auto. These unit where available in 3 levels, Street units (entry level), Competition units (audiophile level) and the Cream of the crop Pro units ( Epert/on holds bore Level). What you see here are the PRO units!! These units had a retail value of $1200 for the pair. What I have are 2 High/mid units in chrome which where the production units. I also have 2 more High/mid units, but are in the prototype casing and lastly 1 Mid/low unit in the Prototype casing. That’s 5 units in total, that’s a whooping $3000 in modules.

$500 shipped in the US.

DSC03206.jpg

2 Great condition Eclipse ECD-414, Old school goodness ESN is NOT enabled. One will come with the cage and side mounting brackets, but with one trim ring. The other one hardware

$75 shipped in the US for the one with no hard ware

$85 shipped in the US for the one with the cage and mounting brackets

DSC03220.jpg

Eclipse DDL (Direct Digital Link) system some else I said I would never sell, I was going to use it in an old school build I had planned, but here it is. You get a system the is in very good condition for its age. You get everything but the ECD-510 head unit (which I’m keeping).It can be used with any head units as it has analog input. One of the above ECD-414 would be a great match. Or you can use it with any source that has a toslink optical output, Also the Changer has optical out so you really don’t need a head as it can be controlled from the EQR-2140, DDL Touch Logic Controller. It has to many features to list, see the link below for full specs and info. Come with all cables need for connection.

Coming soon

250 shipped in the US.

DSC03201.jpg
DSC03202.jpg
DSC03203.jpg

DEI near mint Xtreme XA-6004 4 channel amp. It was used for about 1 week in a customer limo and I replaced it would a DLS 5-channel.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=1874</p><p>2

Directed Xtreme XA-6004 Amp: Multi-channel - Car Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

$85 shipped in the US.

DEI near mint Xtreme XA-6002. Was used along with the above XA-6004.

Car Audio wholesale distributor Alpine Pioneer Kicker Clarion Hifonics Kenwood Boss - Ikesound.com - Xtreme XA-6002, 600 WATT 2 Channel Amplifier

$65 shipped in the US.

DSC03225.jpg

Like New PAC OS-2 on-star module

OS-2 - Pac OS-2 Radio Replacement Adapter for select 2000-09 GM Class-2 Non-Bose - .Browse By Vehicle - Accessories - Peripheral - Discount Car Stereo.com - Detail

$60 shipped in the US

DSC03226.jpg

Arc Audio FD6025 6.5” Coax speakers, they are like new hooked up, but never seen power. I do have the grilles for them.

http://www.arcaudio.com/archives/fd_coax.pdf

$40 shipped in the US.

Arc Audio FD6000 Mid/bass drives only (no tweeters or passive crossovers), they are like new hooked up, but never seen power. I do have the grilles for them.

http://www.arcaudio.com/archives/fd_comp.pdf

$40 shipped in the US.
DSC03221.jpg

A pair Like New set of DEI Xtreme 693x 3-way 6x9 speakers. I do NOT have the grilles.

CarStereoWorld: "6"" x 9"" Directed Xtreme 3-way Speakers 693X MSRP:$120 -SALE"

$35 shipped in the US.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/Here-i-come/DSC03227.jpg[/img]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.