Not open for further replies.

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

SSA DCON 12 INCH SINGLE VOICE COIL 4 OHM

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about 35 hours half in sealed half in ported saw exact rms entire duration of use.

I never say this but this thing is as close to mint as you get top to bottom! no marks, scuffs, scrapes, no misuse or coil damage. Barely used, clean and you can really tell in person. Without a bright led light you cant even see mountings marks.

only thing is the SSA part of logo came off the dust-cap other than that mint condition.

Need to sell this so I can upgrade to an ICON //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Price:

$150 shipped to US LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FREE SHIPPING TO US LOWER 48 STATES ONLY!!

Repacked to OEM specs ready to ship instantly no waiting (depending of cay or time shipping will either be UPS, FedEx or USPS) and you will get tracking and emails with pictures of receipt same day of payment guaranteed!!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
yea I know its not much less but I just got this a few weeks ago im trying not to lose to much you cant even really tell its used, still stiff. Yes they sell $179 new but this is still $29 less at the end of the day and I can ship faster.

If it's new how is it missing the ssa logo?
Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
it was partially off when I got it then my guess is with the winter it didnt help any and I wasnt about to try gluing it back on and messing it up.

Lol they only $179 brand new
Thats what I was thinking (I know you don't want to lose much but with used audio/electronics you are going to lose). In order for someone to skip new and buy used they have to be getting a very good deal (especially on entry level products)

Mite be a little high for used but considering how long it would take to get an ssa sub new its worth it.. . . Interested In trading for an icon motor and maybe a little cash?

Mite be a little high for used but considering how long it would take to get an SSA sub new its worth it.. . . Interested In trading for an icon motor and maybe a little cash?
If I knew how to do a re cone I would have been very interested It's very tempting but I don't know how to do that. I appreciate that offer and I am deff considering it.

I know $150 shipped is only $30 less than SSA and to most they think used ehh screw it ill go new instead especially when you can get direct from manufacturer but for $30 off its like buying new I know its hard to understand that especially when its here and not there with you but seriously it has no signs of usage I barely used it and kept the power exact then adding box rise it was even less. And for $30 less I can promise you instant shipment I personally cant stand when someone says, I'll get to it in a few days or my next day off. I hate that the second you send me money you worked for, I'm on the clock and I get it done fast.

If I knew how to do a re cone I would have been very interested It's very tempting but I don't know how to do that. I appreciate that offer and I am deff considering it.
I know $150 shipped is only $30 less than SSA and to most they think used ehh screw it ill go new instead especially when you can get direct from manufacturer but for $30 off its like buying new I know its hard to understand that especially when its here and not there with you but seriously it has no signs of usage I barely used it and kept the power exact then adding box rise it was even less. And for $30 less I can promise you instant shipment I personally cant stand when someone says, I'll get to it in a few days or my next day off. I hate that the second you send me money you worked for, I'm on the clock and I get it done fast.
Cool. Just let me know. . Mite consider buying if im able to come up with the extra money. I love ssa subs

doing a recone is easy.. you can look online how to do it.. its really easy man. get some clothes pins about 25 of them. take some cardboard like from a note book put in cut out about 10 strips 3 inches lng by 1" wide. place the glue on the spider landing and put the recone in place.. slide the shims in until it doesn't move side to side in all directions then put the clothes pins down and clamp the spider to the landing with the clothes pins. I've used the multipurpose epoxy and i don't care what anyone says its stupid strong and out of the 20 or so recones I've done i've never have a joint fail.. but when you order the recones the glue is pretty cheap as well..

Bump Lowered to $145 shipped us lower 48 states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...