FS: Stinger Pro Ringer Terminals, Circuit Breakers, JL Audio Clear 4awg wire

Murphy_Smith
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Fourteen (14) Stinger Pro Chrome Ring Terminals. Fits 0 Awg wire.

Three (3) Circuit Breakers. 150 amp Bussmann, 100 amp Bussmann and 150 amp Stinger

JL Audio Four (4) Gauge Power/Ground Wire. Continuous lengths of 70" and 56"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Stinger Pro Chrome ring terminals are all used with cosmetic signs of usage. All ting terminals come with Allen head screw and none are stripped out. All pieces function 100%

Both the 100 amp and 150 amp Bussmann Circuit breakers were used one and function 100% and look new. Part numbers are 185100F and 185150F. The Stinger SCB150 is missing one hex nut that can be purchased at any hardware store.

JL Audio wire is in excellent condition and shows know marking from cable ties or any other signs of use.

Price:

Stinger Pro Ringer Terminals = $2 each

Bussmann Circuit Breakers = $20 each

Stinger Circuit Breaker = 17 each

JL Audio Wire 70" = $7 and 56" = $5

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All items will be shipped via USPS flat rate boxes. Small flat rate box is $5. This cost will be added to purchase price of goods.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

photo1-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

shoot me a pm might be interested in it all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.