FS - Sundown Audio 2500d v2

TheFiverMan
10+ year member

:)
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown 2500 v2

Recently had this sold local guy doesnt want it anymore because of funds. His loss

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10

Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier

1 Ohm Stability

Efficiency : 86%

Multi-Way Protection Circuitry

4 ways protection circuit

(Thermal/Over Current/Speaker Short/Speaker DC Protection)

24dB Octave, variable low pass filter

24dB Octave, variable subsonic filter

9dB Octave, variable bass boost

Tested Voltage & THD : 14.4V & Less than 1% THD

Operating Voltage : DC 8.5V~19V

Wired Remote Controller

Rated power output

----RMS power, 2 ohm linkable/dual mono

5000W x 1CH

----RMS power, 1 ohm mono

2500W x 1CH

----RMS power, 2 ohm mono 1200W x 1CH

----RMS power, 4 ohm mono

600W x 1CH

Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB

Low pass frequency crossover: 35Hz~300Hz

Subsonic filter: 10Hz~60Hz

Bass boost @ 45Hz: 0~9dB

Phase shift control: 0~180 degree

Frequency response: 15Hz~270Hz (+/- 1dB)

T.H.D @ 4 ohm:

Efficiency @ 4 ohm: 86%

Fuse rating: 250A

Input Sensitivity: 6V to 0.2V (+/- 5%)

Dimensions: 8.25" x 2.32" x 18.89"

Price:

450 shipped anywhere in the 48 states!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

opmlmr.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Btw please do not send me PMs offering me an unreal price. I will just keep this if thats all im going to get. My price is pretty firm and i think its pretty fair for how much power you are getting. I dont need the money that bad lol

Btw please do not send me PMs offering me an unreal price. I will just keep this if thats all im going to get. My price is pretty firm and i think its pretty fair for how much power you are getting. I dont need the money that bad lol
If you've still got this towards the end of August/September (I hope you sell it by then though!) I'll certainly pick it up from you.

If you've still got this towards the end of August/September (I hope you sell it by then though!) I'll certainly pick it up from you.
Im in no rush to sell it man so if i still have it its yours. If you are for sure about it ill just hold it for you.

Im in no rush to sell it man so if i still have it its yours. If you are for sure about it ill just hold it for you.
Not 100% sure yet. It will all depend on how much money I make over Toyota's shutdown (Working with a contractor there this summer in Georgetown). I am purchasing an alternator next week and then my front stage after that. But if I am some spare funds leftover I will take it. So I wouldn't hold it since I can't give you a 100%. I can give you 100% guarantee by December though, but that's a long time to hold.

What kind of shape is this thing in exactly?

Great price and great amp.Should've kept mine.Does awesome power and efficient too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif Glws op.

I'm one of those broke people offering 2 low if ud like to get rid of it I'll offer 4 shipped if not it's cool it's a good amp I just sold myne same one for 4 cut I was gonna buy a ns1 but guy backed out so I'm stuck lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.