FS: Sundown TEAM 15" in custom ported enclosure

Up for grabs is my Sundown Audio TEAM 15" Sub with custom enclosure. This thing is a BEAST! Weighs like 140 lbs.

Only run one time just to see what it could do. Only put 4,000 watts to it and it was BANANAS!

Enclosure is triple baffle 6 cubes tuned to 32hz made of solid birch.

$1,000 or trade for lithium battery.

Prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense.

b0d921db9b088969307a921ba050e702.jpg

2a0119dc7399e97894a1bd0fca604cd8.jpg

47f8dd16bcc29f711431b6d1e203baa9.jpg

c9350ee6b5d154702a7b4a1c619d4b71.jpg

fdeda683eb02a749441768c082793b38.jpg

f56940fcf4483544f9c33b73df1de20d.jpg

426421f2503ba229d472969a527671f1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct I'm looking for an 18.

Has nothing to do with be interested in buying it. I'm looking out for other members as other guys are doing nothing personal about it.

I don't understand why your hell bent on getting it deleted. I've explained the situation and given reasonable explanations for every concern.
Typically if someone is trying to pull a fast one they don't stick around and dive deeper into the rabbit hole they dug. I however prefer to face any opposition head on and make it right since I'm not trying to pull a fast one.

It was an honest mistake! Take it for what it is and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buddy I'm not hell bent on anything. Any other time a classified thread that was made that didn't follow the rules would almost instantly get deleted. Honestly I think it would be better for you if the thread was deleted. People come here to scam others on almost a daily basis and this thread raised many red flags. Hopefully it was an honest mistake and hopefully you do sell the sub. First time I've seen an insurance agent with sleeves btw.

Buddy I'm not hell bent on anything. Any other time a classified thread that was made that didn't follow the rules would almost instantly get deleted. Honestly I think it would be better for you if the thread was deleted. People come here to scam others on almost a daily basis and this thread raised many red flags. Hopefully it was an honest mistake and hopefully you do sell the sub. First time I've seen an insurance agent with sleeves btw.
LOL! That was my wife with the sleeves but she is my office manager. I'll assume that was another question about my authenticity but that's fine. I recorded a video as well but can't post it here apparently.

Since aparently people would go as far posting someone else's website to try to prove their own identity in an effort to scam someone for $1,000. Here ya go...

d0633cf33ee0acdd94a8de8e2dad5424.jpg

What's your social? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif J/K

oh man im all about making sure people are legit, and i give you guys credit, but this guy pretty well showed he has the sub with the first timestamp

i wouldnt have gone as far to take a pic with the girlfriend but you know at least shes not a whale. people here are pretty desperate so expect some weird comments. oh and maybe blurr out your business phone number..

[quote name='HOTT_SINCE_81']You know, it's my practice in life to give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove to me otherwise. A simple PM like username EG9 sent me would have cleared up this whole misunderstanding and honest mistake.

Maybe have a little faith in humanity that we're not all pieces of **** and understand that people make HONEST mistakes.
[/QUOTE]

you're right, society does need to shift back to that ideology. but you can't forget this is the internet.. a forum on the internet.. a car audio forum with weird and bored nutjobs on it (@JohnKuthe, @papermaker, @adulbrich, @massivespl)

LOL! That was my wife with the sleeves but she is my office manager. I'll assume that was another question about my authenticity but that's fine. I recorded a video as well but can't post it here apparently.
Since aparently people would go as far posting someone else's website to try to prove their own identity in an effort to scam someone for $1,000. Here ya go...

d0633cf33ee0acdd94a8de8e2dad5424.jpg

No it wasn't. Nice pic, love the tats. I'm gonna need her number for further verification.

[quote name='wew lad']oh man im all about making sure people are legit, and i give you guys credit, but this guy pretty well showed he has the sub with the first timestamp

i wouldnt have gone as far to take a pic with the girlfriend but you know at least shes not a whale. people here are pretty desperate so expect some weird comments. oh and maybe blurr out your business phone number..

you're right, society does need to shift back to that ideology. but you can't forget this is the internet.. a forum on the internet.. a car audio forum with weird and bored nutjobs on it (@JohnKuthe, @papermaker, @adulbrich, @massivespl)[/QUOTE]

It's all public info anyways. Being a small business owner back when I started my business I had my home phone number published. Back then I would have driven 100 miles to insure a Kia with minimum coverage. LOL!

Nowadays not so much but my cell phone is still on my website.

Thank you for acknowledging my efforts to rectify this. :)

38857d3068cb3474e7b33bdd123df5d7.jpg
Most recent pic here eh? Looks like it's sold gents....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Like I said... ITS NOT SOLD!

My wife said she wanted to keep it since she's a bass head but that would involve a big investment into upgrading her electrical system which I don't want to do in her car.

F*#K me! It's not sold and I don't need the money so I really don't care if it sells.

I've gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to prove my case instead of just running away from the problem with regards to the flaws in my initial post.

If your not interested in buying it then move along.

If you are, call me, let's FaceTime or whatever else you may want in order to feel comfortable with the purchase.

@else89

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Almost 100% sure I built that box in the pics

This guy did buy a lithium from me and truth be told I broke the rules when i made my post too and it's had 1k views or close too and no one busted my balls

[quote name='wew lad']oh man im all about making sure people are legit, and i give you guys credit, but this guy pretty well showed he has the sub with the first timestamp

you're right, society does need to shift back to that ideology. but you can't forget this is the internet.. a forum on the internet.. a car audio forum with weird and bored nutjobs on it (@JohnKuthe, @papermaker, @adulbrich, @massivespl)[/QUOTE]

Only nutjob i know of is. No out of respect for nut im not gonna do that.
You see me ripping people off?

Like I said... ITS NOT SOLD!
My wife said she wanted to keep it since she's a bass head but that would involve a big investment into upgrading her electrical system which I don't want to do in her car.

F*#K me! It's not sold and I don't need the money so I really don't care if it sells.

I've gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to prove my case instead of just running away from the problem with regards to the flaws in my initial post.

If your not interested in buying it then move along.

If you are, call me, let's FaceTime or whatever else you may want in order to feel comfortable with the purchase.

I asked Chris to post that cause I was tied up. Everyone is just looking out for people as I stated before nothing is personal against you. As stated lots of red flags were raised with this post. I think it's safe to say you provided who you are.

Put yourself in someone else's shoes and being burned for a G. Wouldn't feel very good.

This guy did buy a lithium from me and truth be told I broke the rules when i made my post too and it's had 1k views or close too and no one busted my balls

Thanks els1989.

I'm actually putting the lithium in as week speak. Made some temporary links until I get the ones your sending...

22505da7d445a447e20399356ee885de.jpg

I asked Chris to post that cause I was tied up. Everyone is just looking out for people as I stated before nothing is personal against you. As stated lots of red flags were raised with this post. I think it's safe to say you provided who you are.
Put yourself in someone else's shoes and being burned for a G. Wouldn't feel very good.
Your absolutely right and I totally understand. I just wish I would have been given the benefit of the doubt before people jumped to conclusions. I've been taken for a ride before myself and it's a ****** feeling so I understand and would appreciate the same level of policing if I were an uneducated or rookie buyer. All to often opinions are formed before facts are presented. But I get it.

Your absolutely right and I totally understand. I just wish I would have been given the benefit of the doubt before people jumped to conclusions. I've been taken for a ride before myself and it's a ****** feeling so I understand and would appreciate the same level of policing if I were an uneducated or rookie buyer. All to often opinions are formed before facts are presented. But I get it.

It's all good man. GLWS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.