Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

Minty Clarion CX609

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got this from OmegaBunny. He used it for 10 days and then uninstalled it. I powered it up long enough to test it and thats it.

Comes with both trim rings still in the wrap, harness, remote, bluetooth mic, original box, and manual.

The most notable features are the HPF/LPF settings, 728 variable color illumination, USB and Aux inputs.

Clarion U.S.A. | CX609

Price:

$175+shipping

I will consider trade offers some where in the ball park of more car audio, PC stuff, Wii stuff, Verizon cell phones, and HT stuff. Not really looking for something specific just whatever catches my eye. Just post up and we can go from there.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Most likely USPS as it will be the cheapest and Ive never had any issues with them in 40+ transactions.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Image00001.jpg

100_1795Resized.jpg

Image00002.jpg

100_1799Resized.jpg

100_1803Resized.jpg

100_1800Resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...