Idle Current: 1.5 amp

Signal to Noise Ratio A-Wtd:

Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%

Channel Separation: N/A

Input Sensitivity: 150mV-2.5V

Slew Rate: 13V / Usec

Fuse Rating / Dual: 100 amp

3. Description/Condition:

Here we have a very powerful Mmats D3000.05 amp. It is rated at 3000 watts rms at .5 ohm at 14.4 volts but these have been clamped at well over 3500rms. I hooked this bad boy up to my Team RF today at .5 ohm and it was murder. This amp can be run down to .25 ohm for saily and .1 ohm for burps although the manufacturer doesn't recommend it. Mmats is known for over building their products and they are one of the last companies who actual build their amps right here in the USA.

The amp is in good condition but not perfect. I would give it an 8 to an 8.5 out of 10 cosmetically. There are a few light scratches on the top and some of the paint is chipping off on the side with the RCA and speaker inputs. The positive speaker terminal screw is stripped so it may need replacing also. Mechanically this amp is a solid 10/10. It is just pure American made power.

4. Price: :

Looking for $480 which includes insurance and tracking. OBO

4b. Trades:

I may be willing to trade for a few things. I have always wanted a pair of Audio Pulse Axis in either 12" or 15" or a TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 (I know.. good luck right ). Of course I will add cash when needed.

Will also trade for old school Rockford Fosgate gear including Power HX2 motors, 1500bd & 1501bd. Maybe other stuff as well.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great amp with good/clean power! If I didnt just pick up a 2000.05... Repaint this bad boy or powder coat it and your good to go!
Yup. It's a beast. I'd like to keep it but I really have no use for it at the moment.

awesome amp, i love mmats and the fact that they are an american company.
Me too man. I'm all about American made products. I just think the build quality is a lot better. Mmats is awesome stuff. My first "real" amp was a D100hc back in the day and I absolutely loved it. Been running Mmats ever since.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.