SOLD FS: Us Acoustics USX 800f (Zed/USA made) $150 obo

m3dia_lab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i know your thinking this is your first post, but i have sold many things online. just search m3dia_lab on google and you can see that i am all over the place including ebay.

anyway onto the amp...

Description: US Acoustics put together this 800 watt bridged amplifier to satisfy the bass maniac in all of us. The amp delivers 300 watts x 2 at 4 Ohms and 400 x 2 at 2 Ohms, exhibiting extremely low distortion and a high signal to noise ratio of 110 dB.

iv read online that this amp is capable of pushing 1,100 wrms x1

reviews: http://www.carreview.com/cat/car-audio/amplifiers/us-acoustics/PRD_98446_1806crx.aspx

the bad: the bass boost knob fell off but you can still adjust with a small screw driver. other then that it has minor scraches.

i can get better pics if you request.

yeah i was not positive it was true. i know they rate these amps are 12.4 or 12.8 volts so i thought it could be true
ya those amps are rated at 12.8v but it has a regulated power supply, so even if ur input to the amp is 14.4v it will only use 12.8v of it. (and if ur input is only 11v it'll get it up to 12.8v but just drawing more current). That was actually the main reason I chose these amps, because the power output is the same with the car on or off.

It's a great amp im running the USX F series right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm in Rowlett, that's a little bit of a drive.

Nice amp though, looks like it could run some

8 ohm mids very well. I'm looking at running

peerless exclusives, that amp would probably

put down 150w per ch at 8 ohms and run very

happy.

I'm in Rowlett, that's a little bit of a drive.Nice amp though, looks like it could run some

8 ohm mids very well. I'm looking at running

peerless exclusives, that amp would probably

put down 150w per ch at 8 ohms and run very

happy.
yeah they would. they guy i got the amp from was running koda's which i think are 8 ohm too. if you want i will meet you.

yeah they would. they guy i got the amp from was running koda's which i think are 8 ohm too. if you want i will meet you.
It is tempting, I have a 55x4 that I was going to try bridging and I have not even

purchased the mids yet. If you do not sell it soon, I may just go for it.

It is tempting, I have a 55x4 that I was going to try bridging and I have not evenpurchased the mids yet. If you do not sell it soon, I may just go for it.
do you have a sub amp that you would like to trade?

do you have a sub amp that you would like to trade?
My only sub amp is a gen 1 Orion 250HCCA and bridging module. It would not

put down more power than the USX800f and get hot as balls doing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My only sub amp is a gen 1 Orion 250HCCA and bridging module. It would notput down more power than the USX800f and get hot as balls doing it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
im looking for less, atleast 500wrms@ 2 ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.