FS: USB Lightning Cables for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPod Touch 5G and Nano 7G

Participant count
  • Participant list

LazyRider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Internet
Item(s) for Sale:

I'm selling the newer 8 pin lightning USB chargers for the newest line of Apple products. I have tons of them (about 200) so just let me know how many you need.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of them are brand new. These are generic cables, not the overpriced ones from Apple. I've used them on the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and they work just as good as the OEM ones.

Price:

$3.50 shipped each.

Item Pictures:

5_zps2d637758.jpg

rsz_cable_1_zps061ba645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
I'm selling the newer 8 pin lightning USB chargers for the newest line of Apple products. I have tons of them (about 200) so just let me know how many you need.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of them are brand new. These are generic cables, not the overpriced ones from Apple. I've used them on the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini and they work just as good as the OEM ones.

Price:

$3.50 shipped each.

Item Pictures:

5_zps2d637758.jpg

rsz_cable_1_zps061ba645.jpg
Only the apple cords have the chip in them that lets you sync with a computer or head unit... Some others will sync but will randomly disconnect and others won't sync at all. **** apple and their dirty tactics to make even more money off of us

Only the apple cords have the chip in them that lets you sync with a computer or head unit... Some others will sync but will randomly disconnect and others won't sync at all. **** apple and their dirty tactics to make even more money off of us
Not sure where you got yours from but I've tested the ones I have and haven't had problems.

Not sure where you got yours from but I've tested the ones I have and haven't had problems.
I've got them from 4 different places. They all charge fine. Some will sync and some won't. The ones that do sync only sync sometimes and often disconnect and have to be plugged back in. If you read up on it, Apple uses a chip in their lightning cables that allows devices to sync.

Those look exactly like the Apple cord and could in fact have a chip in them as well. I might grab up a couple if that's the case

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies