FS: Water pipes, etc.

you can't ship that thing by mail to idaho, iowa, pennsylvania and a couple more. Chong got busted by shipping a bunch of them to PA. Just be careful man.

the pure is clean, but lets breal it didnt cost $450.

My double perc pure was only $250.

400? jesus man, that just seems a little high for PURE glass, good luck with the sale though bro im glad to see that other people on the forums enjoy good glass on glass pieces, I dont know if you ever visit the TokeCity forums, but i just got a nice lil Inline single perc from a vendor called tahoe kush check it, (it only came with the first ashcatcher all the other were just thrown on from personal collection, this bad boy ran me $700 but worth every penny)

waders_milks2.jpg

yeah, i think glass depends on where you are from... when i was in cali you could get nice glass pieces for a lot less.

I'm not a member on there, but you ever check out grasscity?

That piece is pretty nice! I actually just bought a custom piece from a group of local blowers in Ft. Collins. Idk if you have ever heard of kind creations, but you can go into there store and tell them exactly what you want, number of percs, size, thickness, colors, etc and they will blow it for you. I don't have it yet, but I'm hoping it'll get done soon.

400? jesus man, that just seems a little high for PURE glass, good luck with the sale though bro im glad to see that other people on the forums enjoy good glass on glass pieces, I dont know if you ever visit the TokeCity forums, but i just got a nice lil Inline single perc from a vendor called tahoe kush check it, (it only came with the first ashcatcher all the other were just thrown on from personal collection, this bad boy ran me $700 but worth every penny)
waders_milks2.jpg
Very nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah man iv heard of KC before they advertise on Tokecity sometimes, my next project is i want to get a roor of every label, im a HUGE RooR fan.

yeah man iv heard of KC before they advertise on Tokecity sometimes, my next project is i want to get a roor of every label, im a HUGE RooR fan.
i guess that would be pretty neat... you know what the different colors are right? Just the glass thickness, so if I were you I would just get the thickest (i think it's black, maybe orange, i'd have to check) RooR's are getting harder to come by in the U.S. though. Have you seen the LUX glass? It's RooR's new spinoff in the U.S. but made by the same people.

edit: lmao at your sig... have you seen that video on youtube where the cop calls 911 and thinks he is overdosing on MJ?? hahah uneducated people crack me up!

Yeah i know the colors varify glass thickness thethe orange label is 3.2

black label =5mm

the thickest one is the lime green label wich is a whopping 7mm

but there are also a lot of custom roor's that i want like the American flag label ect...

And yeah LUX is coo man but i dont like how they make thier water pipes so small.

unless you get a custom LUX its hard to find one more then a foot tall.

I only have 3 roors right now but i love them more than life itself.

1061450499.jpg

check out my youtube link in my profile we made some SICK hash oil smokin out of the green label with a hakko

yeah it actually is...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

This comment doesn't even make sense. You agree with me, and then roll your eyes? Maybe google before you type. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO SELL GUNS ON THE NET. This is why there are gun classifieds... fool

This comment doesn't even make sense. You agree with me, and then roll your eyes? Maybe google before you type. IT IS NOT ILLEGAL TO SELL GUNS ON THE NET. This is why there are gun classifieds... fool
based on your sig i assumed you were trying to be sarcastic... i'm aware that you can sell guns on the internet. I thought you were trying to say that you can't sell water pipes or guns on the internet. my bad.

waders_milks2.jpg
OMG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xxBURT0Nxx

10+ year member
Team Ramrod
xxBURT0Nxx
Denver, Colorado
Start date
Participants