dkhage1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Corona,Ca
Will post pics when I get home.

Item(s) for Sale:

Xbox One Day One Edition with Kinect.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

500 GB Xbox One Day One Edition. It works 100% with no problems. Havent turned it on in 2-3 months.

Xbox One Day One Edition

Day One Edition Controller

Kinect Sensor

All Power Cables

Original Box

Price:

$425 SHIPPED OBO

No Trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

GLWS. the day one editions were the worst editions to get as about 25%-30% of them were defective or had known issues from xbox with the kinect and the cord for the kinect.

i had 3 day one editions and all had to be sent in. one from best buy, one from gamestop and one from target. day one editions ****. got all three swapped with the second run versions and all have worked flawlessly...

i fought with xbox for days about their advanced exchange costs and they finally understood that i paid $1500 for systems and none worked more than 3 hours and they sent them one by one. i get a new one then i send one back and get the second and same for the third. just for spite i waited about 3 weeks to send the last one back to them. they were upset that the card number i gave them did not work and they "trusted me to send them back". i said to them, "I trusted you to sell me a working product and that did not happen". after all was said and done i have three perfectly working xbox one units and am thankful for all the help via microsoft and xbox on the issues.

my 360 from 2008 still works never had red ring of death. Only problem with it is it refuses to read just about any disc unless you beat the **** out of the xbox as the disc is trying to read. I guess the laser needs to be recalibrated.

Im glad my for sale thread turned into a discussion lol. Havent used it much but when I did it worked fine. Thanks for the heads up though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies