Fu 750's just went up $20..

dude my pioneer is fine peeps that don't like it are here., i actually bought the fu and trying to get new box to shut everyone up.. i said many times i'm not trying to be loud ya'll can't get that.. tahoe kr said he's seen better motor be louder on same power and my pioneer has much more cone area than any of these subs even fu., even mms is lower on fu..
Dude you're even sillier if you bought the FU to shut up peeps on the forum.

Do you even understand what motor force, compliance, or mms means when it comes to final product? I see you giving peeps advice that's either outright wrong or at best extremely misguided. Do yourself a favor. Read more, post less, and don't give a damn what people think of your pioneer if you're happy with it.

Dude you're even sillier if you bought the FU to shut up peeps on the forum.
Do you even understand what motor force, compliance, or mms means when it comes to final product? I see you giving peeps advice that's either outright wrong or at best extremely misguided. Do yourself a favor. Read more, post less, and don't give a damn what people think of your pioneer if you're happy with it.
not that i don't want the FU.. but if anything the replies on this thread proved me right., i been saying my sub is much better than peeps give it credit for, sayin it's just pos but yet on same power in a nice custom box peeps don't think a nice fu sub will be as loud. i think that's a compliment to a $70 sub in a prefab lol..

not that i don't want the FU.. but if anything the replies on this thread proved me right., i been saying my sub is much better than peeps give it credit for, sayin it's just pos but yet on same power in a nice custom box peeps don't think a nice fu sub will be as loud. i think that's a compliment to a $70 sub in a prefab lol..
do you ever stop

Stronger motor...more cone area, bigger surround. Should be louder on same power right, lol
like i said in another reply i didn't say it would be louder but could be because of motor but pioneer has more cone area.. i thought u may like to see what 625 rms per sub does on these on 1 of your amps..

why the fk are you buying 4 ohms wiring to 2 ohms?
it's ok i was even worried when i felt how tight suspension was so i made hole on prefab bigger and stuck it in there.. way to small tuned to high (set ss at 36hz to be safe) even with tiny port and not enough space and brand new sub it makes bass fine.. when i get it in new box with 45-50% air airspace, better tune and bigger port it'll be louder than old sub, especially when it breaks in probably next yr lol..

it's ok i was even worried when i felt how tight suspension was so i made hole on prefab bigger and stuck it in there.. way to small tuned to high (set ss at 36hz to be safe) even with tiny port and not enough space and brand new sub it makes bass fine.. when i get it in new box with 45-50% air airspace, better tune and bigger port it'll be louder than old sub, especially when it breaks in probably next yr lol..
I'm glad you got it mangggggggg. Once it's broken in and in a proper box that thing is gunna wang!

I really like the V1 750s I have.... can't wait to put one in my boat ☺
i just know that i spend the time to make it fit in this box i'll get email saying can i come hear the pioneer u have listed on cl.. i would swap subs until the get here if they show up lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.