fusible distribution blocks

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have always had the best results with Stinger distro blocks and fuse holders. XScorpian is also made by Stinger
will it hold the small wires from 4 (2 wire) cooling fans and the small wires from a couple of sets of led lights? im worried it wont be able to hold them without them slipping out. i guess i could run the fans into one connection with a ferrel and the same for the led lights.

will it hold the small wires from 4 (2 wire) cooling fans and the small wires from a couple of sets of led lights? im worried it wont be able to hold them without them slipping out. i guess i could run the fans into one connection with a ferrel and the same for the led lights.
I have the power wires for my LED lights, voltage readout, DSP and the lights inside my subwoofer enclosure all coming off the same 8 gauge output on the distro. I cut them all pretty long, twist them all together, fold the wire braid down in half and twist it together again. It holds pretty tight.

I have the power wires for my LED lights, voltage readout, DSP and the lights inside my subwoofer enclosure all coming off the same 8 gauge output on the distro. I cut them all pretty long, twist them all together, fold the wire braid down in half and twist it together again. It holds pretty tight.
sweet.. this is my first install and build. its taking forever, trying to work and dodge the rain. its getting there. been 2 weeks without any music, because i want to get the false floor and wiring done first. i have the floor done and the carpeting, now its wiring the box for the amp and the fans and leds. next will be attempting a sub box as wide as the trunk but far enough back so i can hide the rear deck and isolate it from the subs, then hide the torsion bars for the lid.. that part is driving me crazy. the beauty panels will add some weight but i want it all to be neat. i know me well enough, that as soon as i finish this , i will be at it again, trying to beef it up some more. never ending hobby.

sweet.. this is my first install and build. its taking forever, trying to work and dodge the rain. its getting there. been 2 weeks without any music, because i want to get the false floor and wiring done first. i have the floor done and the carpeting, now its wiring the box for the amp and the fans and leds. next will be attempting a sub box as wide as the trunk but far enough back so i can hide the rear deck and isolate it from the subs, then hide the torsion bars for the lid.. that part is driving me crazy. the beauty panels will add some weight but i want it all to be neat. i know me well enough, that as soon as i finish this , i will be at it again, trying to beef it up some more. never ending hobby.
youll still change something. Lol. You’re right though. Start with a good install and you can basically do anything you want after that. I have wiring in my car that would run 3000 watts but I only have 1000 running on it now. Not that my alternator would do 3000, but my wiring is there for whatever I feel like doing later.

i thought about it but dont know if i could keep it neat. i have 4 gauge running for my power and ground. i put in false floor and built a box for my amp with 4 fans attached for cooling. i havnt quite figured out where i will put distro blocks. i want to build a box that runs the width of the trunk so that it doesnt come out too far, that should save me some trunk space.

Attachments

• A4EC5CCB-DC26-406B-B409-4B3D589DDF26.jpeg
    A4EC5CCB-DC26-406B-B409-4B3D589DDF26.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 14F21E1C-EA01-42C0-B181-FF4C0F2CE7FB.jpeg
    14F21E1C-EA01-42C0-B181-FF4C0F2CE7FB.jpeg
    978 KB · Views: 28
i thought about it but dont know if i could keep it neat. i have 4 gauge running for my power and ground. i put in false floor and built a box for my amp with 4 fans attached for cooling. i havnt quite figured out where i will put distro blocks. i want to build a box that runs the width of the trunk so that it doesnt come out too far, that should save me some trunk space.
Man.. That looks great!! Very Nice and clean work so far. I like it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...