German audio brands

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thx. The reason for me going that route is because I wanna get stuff that no one has here in Hawaii. I was the first on the island I'm on to bring I.a. and promote it. Everyone new my car and my full I.a. setup with a single 12" dp. Sadly my car got stolen and stripped 2 weeks ago. Now I have a g35 and time to bring in a different brand again.

Thx. The reason for me going that route is because I wanna get stuff that no one has here in Hawaii. I was the first on the island I'm on to bring I.a. and promote it. Everyone new my car and my full I.a. setup with a single 12" dp. Sadly my car got stolen and stripped 2 weeks ago. Now I have a g35 and time to bring in a different brand again.
When I was on Oahu, I was one of like five people on the whole island to rep Rainbow. Felt pretty dang good. You might have better luck getting that because at least there's a retailer in Aiea there. It'd probably cost you less in shipping to just to a hopper flight over and pick it up.

Don't get much more rare than Steg in those parts, you're just going to have to pay a hefty fee to import it. Maybe Mosconi or Sinfoni even though they're a bit more popular.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.