Get audiopipe 18001d out or protect(protect like blinking)

I've only had a good experience with them. When I ordered a DSC-1500.1D (at night), they called me the next morning to tell me they were out of stock. I got a full refund and a $15 credit for my next purchase. I also picked up my DSC4125 from them, and it arrived in 3 days, free shipping included in the price. That's good service in my book - they admitted their mistake and promptly refunded me with compensation for lost time.
Keep in mind that they don't specialize in web designing, so their website isn't going to be updated in real time.
That makes me feel a lot better, I got my tracking info probably 3 hours after ordering so I thought that was nice.

That makes me feel a lot better, I got my tracking info probably 3 hours after ordering so I thought that was nice.
yeah dude. i would be very surprised if you had a problem with the amp. i havnt seen a bad review on these amps. I must have just been an unlucky one. And i sent the amp back to VM Innovations last week. They should be getting it today. So ill be seeing how this goes. hopefully they dont try to slip me a refurbed. So far im happy with vm innovations. and as far as the amp messing up. ya knw. **** happends. this is my first problem ever with car audio. it was bound to happen to me eventually. just hope everthing works out.

I order stuff from them all the time and I just ordered two 1500ds and a 2004 from them. Plus some crappy 6x9s that Mike Lane insists on. Havent had any issues but they are fast to ship and have plenty of documentation to come with each sale. I have no reason to be worried about it. If you come to them 3 months later with a busted amp and complain then I wouldnt expect them to fix it, take it up with the manufacturer. If it comes working and properly shipped then Id say their work is done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.