Getting a kicker zx2500.1 what would i need electrical wise to run it?

you might not need another battery but it is always nice to have extra one i think.

like i said with my stock battery my voltage stays at 13.9 with my 250A Mechman alty.

But I still upgraded to a yellowtop and I am looking to get another yellowtop to put in the rear some day soon. If you can, you should go for Kinetik battery.

Also, I am not running any 4ch or 2 ch amp so I am sure once I have that in my system, my voltage prolly will be lower but still sufficent.

thanks guys for the help, i know i am but its hard cause i get impaceient, lol yea i will probally just wait till i get 0 gauge, but my plan was to run the subs at a higher load, which for now would be less power the amp would draw right, i also need some higher output subs before i can run it at 2 ohm anyways, i was going to run 8 ohms i have 2 Kicker L7 12s Dual 2 ohms, which can only handle 1500 rms, i had a kicker sx1250.1 for 2 years on them and it ran great, i just got a good deal on this amp and had to take it cause i have been wanting a bigger amp even thought i really arent ready for one with my electrical but i was just wondering what you guys thought, do you guys think if i ran 1/0 gauge all the way back with big 3, if i just bought a 300 amp H/O altenator, could i keep the stock battery up front and not have one in the back or do i also need a battery in back? thanks
you are a fucking idiot

no1 else help this kid. he just isnt learning. THE 4 GAUGE WONT WORK PERIOD! NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS DICK BOY

youve never had or delt with one. if you had one you would say different, mr. cheapo;)
Actually, I ran one at WORLD FINALS? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

know it all, learn how to spell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.