Getting Metered On Saturday

dont play it on the way to make sure your coils are cool and charge your batterys the night before.... good luck.. sharp truck by the way. what you running

Thanks. I got 4 Memphis m1 12"s on a Memphis 2500d in a blow through

ImportedPhotos00002.jpg

ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

what would be a good bass cd to use?
No CD, use tones. Download them from realmofexcursion.com through the downloads link in the top toolbar, or download the program Audacity and you can generate your own.

im not sure what i peak at.

can i do that? i dont have to use a store bought cd or anything like that?

So tomorrows the day anyone want to take a guess at what I’ll do before I go and post the results?

i have the usac cd on my computer if anyone wants it, i can zip it and ship it through AIM.

also, what kind of mic, and where is the mic going to be placed?

at the dash on the TL? maybe a 45-50? Trucks are tough for me to figure out lol

at the kick on the TL? maybe a 48-53? Trucks are fun to get loud outlaw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i bought that bass mekanik cd should i be able to use that. im not sure about what type of meter or where it will be placed. i would be happy with any of those scores

i did a 146.1 at 46 hz when i left i was in first but they are doing it tomorrow to so im going to go out and try it again and see if my score holds up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.