Give the noob some advice with 18"

Participant count
  • Participant list

algedor

I'm first to admit I know fairly little about subwoofers so I hope you Gurus can give me a a bit of advice. I'm trying to build a sort of portable speaker system centering a big old 18" subwoofer. Meaning its going have to deal with a variety of environments. On top of this, the budget is rather limited, so while I would go up to $300, $200 or below would be preferred. I'm not asking for the best subwoofer out there (which is pretty much impossible for that price) but hopefully a decent one. I know this is kinda asking for the Holy Grail but any advice helps.

Ok, guess I was a bit too vague. The project essentially is a 3'x3'x3' box on wheels. with a push of a button though, panels open up displaying a large array of speakers and lights. I know I'm going to have to tweak the design around the subwoofer but those are the basic dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.