GIVEAWAY B2 Audio HNC6.1 Component Set

Yea I keep the giveaways as simple as possible. Not a fan of the share this post 3 times and tag 20 friends to enter giveaways. we have seen a lot of other companies do this, and while yes they get a lot of exposure from it, people come back later asking who won, which was never announced. Here I can show the member that won on camera, and hope they post a pic of the winnings on arrival. (as the big 3 giveaway winner did)

Thank you to everyone that

I think the way you're doing this giveaway is better. No need to repost a pic or tag friends. Better that way since all my friends get irritated when I tag them in giveaways lol

I think they would sound better in my Tahoe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif 

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Ya agree. Most wives hate husbands' car audio hobby because $$.
The money is nothing compared to the tires, rims, and lift he wanted. Lol. If you can't beat uhm, join uhm. I'm still learning why he needs certain things for this whole sound set up he's doing. I mean $400 for an alternator, I was shocked. He paid for someone to custom build a 12" and lets just say that that didn't last long.

Hmm

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

I wonder

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Would these work in my 2012 f150

What is this post grouping thing

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Now it doesnt group it

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

**** it. It did it again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date