Giving keys to audio shop?

Thanks for everyones opinions. I guess it shouldn't be too big of a problem but, ill refrain from handing my set of keys to people in the future from now on.

The shop I went to isn't sketchy at all and it's lisenced by our provinces insurance company to do insurance claim work, so it should be safe. The reason why I was maybe a little paranoid is because one of the employees could be an intelligent criminal and copy down the key pattern with paper, clay, etc, in about 5 seconds, which wouldn't be a problem except that the keys were with papers containing my address. If they then sold off the information to other criminals which try to rob my house at another time in the future, it would be near impossible to link the two.

wow i cant be leave people give all there key's when getting there car fixes,audio installed,, or what ever.

there has only been a time or two that i have put my truck or any auto in the shop. they ONLY GOT THE DOOR AND IGNITION KEY.

PULL YOUR CAR/TRUCK KEYS.

ether pull it there or have an extra set.

why take the chance.

this is way nobody would ever install an alarm on my truck. why.... because they would know everything about your auto. were the alarm is to were the val

lay switch is..

screw that.

Thanks for everyones opinions. I guess it shouldn't be too big of a problem but, ill refrain from handing my set of keys to people in the future from now on.
The shop I went to isn't sketchy at all and it's lisenced by our provinces insurance company to do insurance claim work, so it should be safe. The reason why I was maybe a little paranoid is because one of the employees could be an intelligent criminal and copy down the key pattern with paper, clay, etc, in about 5 seconds, which wouldn't be a problem except that the keys were with papers containing my address. If they then sold off the information to other criminals which try to rob my house at another time in the future, it would be near impossible to link the two.
Yes probably not a good idea to give your house keys or any other personal keys giving them access to your home regardless who they are if you don't personally know them and trust them .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.