god **** weather!!!!

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
Ok so its real cool when im cruisin wit these girls in ma car and my amp kicks off every five ****in minutes. WTF can i do to keep it cool? i have a little 3x3 fan, but it wont fit in the case, and nowhere to mount on top. What else could i do? besides shoot out the sun....

I think they make fluid type coolers for computers, maybe you could fab something up using one of those? You know somebody is gonna tell you to out a bag of ice on it. Normally I would but im not in that mood today.

get a ice power amp or kenwood full range class d. or a blaupunkt velocity

i switched to a velocity from a directed and it never shuts off.

So hot today, my amp just turned off because it was like 95 degrees outside. I didn't even blasted it that much, but **** amp is out. But the amp turned back on like 1 minute later. My advice...don't turn your system up on a hot day for a long period of time.

My amp(s) have never shut off on my like this, hot or not.

I live in the **** desert of central California. I got into my truck and the thermometer read 116 today and my amps are mounted behind the back seat of my supercrew, I guess it's better than in a trunk, I don't know.

So hot today, my amp just turned off because it was like 95 degrees outside. I didn't even blasted it that much, but **** amp is out. But the amp turned back on like 1 minute later. My advice...don't turn your system up on a hot day for a long period of time.
yeah that happens to my rf on hot days between switching cd's then i just wait a few minutes and it comes back on. no biggie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.