Going Re

i was looking at the specs for 2 12's on re's website and it said 5ft^3 tuned to 35hz will that work for the 2 se's? also i came up with this drawing...this is what i wanna do so let me know if it comes out to 5ft^3 tuned to 35hz if anyone doesnt mind doin the math..im sure i would mess it up...thanks...btw if u dont understand the pics let me know..and also the subs will be mounted inverted so dont add there volume

when i put 58"x24"x13.5" in a calcualtor, i got about 10ft^3. That is without that port. Can someone help me come up with the best design with those dimensions?

anyone have any ideas?...the measurements i have to work with are 58"longx14"widex24"height and i want i want a ported box ...i am just wandering if i do a speaker at each end with a port in the middle with the measurements in the drawign...would that work?

anyone have any ideas?...the measurements i have to work with are 58"longx14"widex24"height and i want i want a ported box ...i am just wandering if i do a speaker at each end with a port in the middle with the measurements in the drawign...would that work?
Those measurments are way to big for two 12's. You can use a box almost half that size. As for the port being in the middle with the 2 subs on the outside that is fine.

There are plenty of box builders on here willing to help. I can design you a box in about 5 mins. But I don't have the patience right now. Around 1200 I will do it if no one chimes in for you.

well on re's website...it says for a single se 12 box with the dimensions 36"x23.5"x13.5" is 2.5ft^3 tuned to 35 hz. well when i calculated the box volume i got 6.6ft^3? was i off or are they off. Dont u multiply those 3 dimensions and divide by 1728.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.