Going to meter at a show tonight...

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
I'm going to a big local car "meet" - stereo isn't the purpose of the meet, but when I showed up last Friday night everyone was having me meter them.

I have a bunch of thoughts/questions going through my mind...

Tonight I'm gonna go again, another site I'm on said I should charge for metering. $15 a run, $5 a run for members of that site and $5 reruns. I'm not sure what disc to bring...

I don't want 30 second long tones, and I'm not sure of a good sweep. Someone link me up to a good CD or zip up some files for me.

I was thinking about making a poster saying I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong, and "runs" are defined as 1 minute (you tell me what you think)..

Time to make some money off of this TermLab

Keep doing shows and hopefully you'll pay off the price of the tl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well members of the other site suggested the prices... some guy down here charges $30 to get on the AC mic for 30 seconds.

I was wondering about the tones and all, because I don't want someone who knows nothing playing 10hz for 30 seconds and then yelling at me.

I have a power inverter to keep the laptop charged in the car and I got a hold of a REALLY shitty laptop...so tonight should be great.

I'm actually wondering how to read the TermLab still... what does the oscope show? A lot of times I see looped patterns, but this one guys system shows was crazy looking.

Also, peak frequencies...not sure how to determine by a sweep...

Sorry for being a n00bx. I'm a quick learner though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've usally paid $10 for 1st run & $5 there after for runs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Tools -> Display Options -> Show Data Window

It's like Max Fs or something, that tells you your peak in numeric form instead of having to look at a graph.

Tools -> Display Options -> Show Data Window
It's like Max Fs or something, that tells you your peak in numeric form instead of having to look at a graph.
Thanks bro, I've been typing from my phone so sorry if not everything I've been typing has made sense, lol.
I also wanted to mention, I've never "set the K factor" for my TermLab, and I thought I read after installing it I need to. I've sit it up on 3-4 laptops without setting it.

Prochobo im a moron. I should of scooped that up.
Yes you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Thanks again prochobo for the great deal

Thanks bro, I've been typing from my phone so sorry if not everything I've been typing has made sense, lol.
I also wanted to mention, I've never "set the K factor" for my TermLab, and I thought I read after installing it I need to. I've sit it up on 3-4 laptops without setting it.

Yes you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif Thanks again prochobo for the great deal
You ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.