Good distibution block 4awg in 4 and 8 out ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

toyopl
10+ year member

I'm looking for good fused distr block for knu wires. I need 4awg in and 4awg and 8 awg out, as one of my amps takes 4awg and the other takes 8awg. I got tired of waiting for knu to get their 2 way back in stock, they have awsome stuff but their out of stock is a bit funny. Can't order everything at once cuz once they have one thing in stock the other is gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I ordered every piece of wiring needed from knu just need to grab the distro from somewhere else.

i have a stinger fused distro block. reads voltage/amperage and has 4g//8g out.

pm me if interested. i also have fuses

Wouldn't this work just fine? Fuse Block, Fuse Blocks
I looked at this one before but I thought that I need 2way. Can you have one of the inputs and one of the outputs unused on distributor block ? I would buy this one since they have this in stock on their ebay and 2 way has been out of stock for a past month and every time I e-mail they it's always 2 weeks more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.