good metal music for subs

has anyone hear heard (right side of the bed, the crimson, you eclipsed by me, my fork in the road, and bleeding mascara) by atreyu? Those are really good songs too.
Bleeding Mascara and Crimson are decent, but Crimson is super generic as well, so is right side of the bed, please find new bands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you forgot to mention ( her voice resides, spit you out, the poison, and 4 words to choke upon.) Im sorry, but those are not mainstream songs. Well maybe 4 words is since it was on the madden soundtrack. But the others are awesome. The solo in tears is really good to, it takes so much talent to deliver a solo like that.
Bullet is not good. Four words to choke upon was decent. Everything else has been horrible.

Or Parkway DriveAll Shall Perish

And Black Dahlia.

To OP: You won't like any of the above. I apologize. But August Burns Red - Messengers is amazing with good subs. Just adjust the EQ up a little bit. Oh boy.
You have my taste //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Parkway is kickass, it's like kicking mainstream music in the face with their own twist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And I have seen ABR twice, best show ever. period.

i have heard all the stuff you listen to....... im sure. I think its necessary for a band to include melodic vocals in there songs though. Its called metalcore. I guess you like the cannibal corpse stuff, have fun listening to that **** cause those bands dont even sell albums because of one reason...... They ****.

Bleeding Mascara and Crimson are decent, but Crimson is super generic as well, so is right side of the bed, please find new bands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That is a great CD. But it is definitely mainstream.

And not what the OP is looking for. Let's move this argument somewhere else.

Endofdays is an idiot. This is known.

i have heard all the stuff you listen to....... im sure. I think its necessary for a band to include melodic vocals in there songs though. Its called metalcore. I guess you like the cannibal corpse stuff, have fun listening to that **** cause those bands dont even sell albums because of one reason...... They ****.
First off, I hate cannibal corpse, and you're an idiot.

Second, they have sold plenty of albums, you're an idiot.

Third, that's why it's called metal and not metalcore, cause metalcore is mainstream BS, but some of it is good, you're an idiot.

Fourth, you're an idiot.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You have no clue what your talking about.

You have my taste //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Parkway is kickass, it's like kicking mainstream music in the face with their own twist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
And I have seen ABR twice, best show ever. period.

x2 parkway is nutz

arch enemy is also good

op you would definitly like hatebreed

there is no such a thing as mainstream metal. The reason bullet, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, it dies today and shadows fall sell albums and are recognized around the world is because they are the best at what they do.

People are stupid saying that metal can be mainstream. When do you ever listen to metal on the fm you retards. The reason there is no station for metal is because none of it sells the way other actual mainstream stuff does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.