good metal music for subs

I never said they weren't talented, I was merely making a statement in reference to him claiming their popularity as if that is a legitimate bearing on how good they are.
With that said I think a lot of stuff off of their last CD sounds the same.
I can sympathize with that view //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Slipknot - Wait and bleed

Bullet for my valentine - Last to know

36 crazy fists- slit wrist theory

It dies today - Sixth of june ( A real great one:D )

those are some good ones to start off man. also go for some metal bands that are good at double bass pedal. Bullet for my valentine , Cradle of filth , System of a down

You ****in ass hole don't ever compare killswitch to trivium, and wanna know why they sound similar to all that remains now? BECAUSE WHEN HOWARD TRIED OUT FOR VOX SO DID ALL THAT REMAINS' SINGER BUT HE EVEN STATED THAT HOWARD WAS BETTER THAN HIM SO HOWARD GOT IT! Stop dude, just stop. And who is "most people"? Because "most" ppl you know are idiots obviously lol... just listen to some different bands like veil of maya and ABR and your eyes will be opened to metal.
when howard screams he's not to far off from heafy. And obviously this is very opinionated so i will just leave it alone. As long as metal has good choruses i like it. Maybe not the same for you, but whatever. Im happy listening to metalcore mostly, thats just my choice.

and i know they both were trying out for killswitch. His name is phil lebonte

when howard screams he's not to far off from heafy. And obviously this is very opinionated so i will just leave it alone. As long as metal has good choruses i like it. Maybe not the same for you, but whatever. Im happy listening to metalcore mostly, thats just my choice.
And that's understandable, your view is the same as that of the musically ignorant mainstream audience, but when the man asks for metal..

Why are you blatantly recommending metalCORE??

Ha ANDDDD again...

fail.

And I'm stating facts, not opinions, some people ****, some don't.

Slipknot - Wait and bleedBullet for my valentine - Last to know

those are some good ones to start off man. also go for some metal bands that are good at double bass pedal. Bullet for my valentine , Cradle of filth , System of a down
36 crazy fists is amazing. from alaska //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wow, it sounds like someone agrees with me. Last to know is a great song. Im amazed that someon besides me likes a bullet song.

You guys do realize you're arguing completely unprovable points? Like arguing which band is more mainstream, or who listens to the cooler underground music, or who is the "true" metal fan....give it a rest.

I like Killswitch. There is no radio here that will even touch anything harder than post-Black album Metallica. Killswitch shows are also incredible.

Oh, and Lead Sails Paper Anchor was just bad....nothing comparable to SNaBK or The Curse.

Cradle is satanic so I don't like em much.. and system of a down hardly ever uses double bass hoss... and they are terrible, not only on the record, but live they **** harder..

end of days. last to know is a great song man one of my fav's by them:D. oh also another one just popped into my head is Devildriver- swinging the dead.

You guys do realize you're arguing completely unprovable points? Like arguing which band is more mainstream, or who listens to the cooler underground music, or who is the "true" metal fan....give it a rest.
I like Killswitch. There is no radio here that will even touch anything harder than post-Black album Metallica. Killswitch shows are also incredible.

Oh, and Lead Sails Paper Anchor was just bad....nothing comparable to SNaBK or The Curse.
i agree with you mostly, but lead sails sounds really good on a system and a few songs are pretty good. I'm not saying its the best atreyu out there but a couple songs are pretty nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.