good metal music for subs

Give me Metal or give me death!!I hate E thugs.
What is an E thug? I like hardcore music, and I listen to rap. And alternative rock, and blues. And guess what? I wear vans slip-ons or Nike 6.0's as my shoe choice, and I wear flat-billed hats a lot.. and I used to wear gauges in my ears, and I like t-shirts with big designs and patterns and graphics... and I'm not a wigger, I just like hardcore (brobands mostly in the hardcore scene) and rap.. shoot me...

end of days. last to know is a great song man one of my fav's by them:D. oh also another one just popped into my head is Devildriver- swinging the dead.
it sounds so good on a system too doesnt it? I think last to know is one of there top 5 for sure.

im gonna go listen to devildriver since im bored..... i dont know much about em

hatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreed

hatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreed

hatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreedhatebreed

yes, good, leaving now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.